The sixth largest city in Ukraine, Zaporizhia is situated in southeastern part of Ukraine. Located on the banks of the Dnieper River, it is a major center of trade, commerce and the administrative focus of the district by the same name.
If you are planning to ship your vehicle that you own in USA to Zaporizhia in Ukraine, there might be plenty to do before you can drive your vehicle in the Ukrainian city. To start with, you will need to work with an international shipper as exporting your own vehicle from USA and importing it in a new country isn’t feasible and quite complicated. A1 Auto Transport service can be of assistance at every step and help you complete the various procedures with ease.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Options in Freight Shipping.
If you are looking to get a free quote on your custom sipping to Zaporizhia, it is important to select the mode of freight shipping before other nuances can be worked upon. You can pick the best method based on your budget and vehicle requirement and we will ensure that you get the best deal on it.
Roll-On/Roll-Off is the most affordable way of shipping your vehicle but you need to be aware that no personal belongings can be shipped within the vehicle. Only an extra tire, car jack and floor mats are allowed.
However, if your budget it a little higher and you need to ship your personal items alongside the car, container shipping works better. You are allowed to bring in your household goods and other personal items or more in 20 or 40 feet containers. However, anything that is considered illegal in Ukraine cannot be stored within the container. Thus it is best if you check with the Embassy of Ukraine when you are shipping by this method.
Taxes and documentation.
You need to factor in the taxes which ranges from 6.5% to about 13% based on the engine capacity of the vehicle that is being imported. Plus, there is a fixed 20% VAT on all vehicles which has to be considered. If you cannot take the delivery of the vehicle immediately you can pay for temporary storage by paying a fee to the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine. As per current laws, you need to know that you are not allowed to import any vehicle that is over the age of 7 years.
The Ukrainian Customs department will require complete documentation before the vehicle is allowed within the borders. That is why you need to ensure that all of these documents are submitted:
- Purchase invoice of the vehicle with details.
- Bill of Lading.
- Title deed.
- Vehicle registration documents.
- Passport and Social Security card of the owner.
- Cargo Customs Declaration (CCD) form.
To know more about auto shipping to Zaporizhia, call in A1 Transport service or the Embassy of Ukraine in USA.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory