Ship Your Car To Or From Tabriz, Iran
This is by far the most populated city in Iranian East Azerbaijan Province. It is also one of the historical capitals in Iran. It is located in the River Quru valley between the volcanic ridges of Eynali and Sahand Mountains. The elevation of the city ranges between 1350 and 1600 meters above the sea level.
Learn more about car shipping to Iran.
If you want to move to Tabriz, regardless of the reason, it’s best if you get your personal vehicle with you. The fact is that it’s possible to export a car from the USA to Iran and you would have to abide by quite a lot of restrictions and be prepared to submit few documents.
It is a significant perk to have your own vehicle as buying a new car in Iran can be an expensive proposition. Thus, you will get the necessary freedom of travel and you will be capable of getting through the language barrier and currency discrepancy. This is also a perfect way to get acquainted to the new environment by taking a tour through the city and others around it. Of course, working with an experienced international shipping company such as the A1 Auto Transport is of significant importance.
Of course, in order to get your vehicle into Iran, you will need to abide by the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration, rules and regulations. There is specific paperwork which needs to be completed and filled out carefully, including:
- License and passport
- Proof of ownership
- Proof of paid duties
- Insurance proof
- Title and registration
- Permit from the Commerce Ministry
- Proof of residency
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Specific Regulations for Auto Imports
Additionally, there are import duties that range from 50% to 100% while the VAT on imported vehicles is about 9%. The Vat is based on the evaluated value of the vehicle, freight and insurance on the vehicle. You need to be aware of the fact that vehicles over 3 years and those with diesel engine are banned for import. You are only allowed to import left hand driven vehicles. If you are importing the vehicle for a temporary use for 3 months, you need to get an import certificate or carnet de passage from the government authorities. Returning Iranian citizens cannot use this certification, unless special permit is taken. It is also particularly important for you to be present when the car arrives in the country of Iran. The port isn’t going to hold the vehicle and you need to be there to pick it up.
There are three different methods with which you can get your car shipped in Tabriz, Iran. Of course, the prices ranges differ and it’s important to pick the one which is suitable for your requirements and budget. With this in mind, let’s take a look.
- Air Shipping. Of course, this is the most expensive method but it’s also particularly practical and quick. The cost is very high and that is usually turning a lot of people away.
- Container shipping. This is the second most expensive method of shipping. You will be able to place your vehicle within a safely sealed container and you can also take as many personal belongings alongside as the container can actually carry.
- RO/RO Shipping. This is the best option if you are looking for something cheaper and quicker. However, keep in mind that you won’t be able to ship any personal belongings and your vehicle will be constantly exposed to the elements throughout the entire time of the transportation.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory