Ship Your Car To Or From Shiraz, Iran
The city of Shiraz is located in Iran and ranks as the sixth most populated city. As the administrative hub, Shiraz is the capital of Fars district. The climate in Shiraz is moderate and it considered one of the older cities located in the ancient Persia.
Learn more about shipping vehicles to Iran.
If you are traveling to Shiraz for business, school, or to work for an extended period of time, you may want to bring your vehicle with you when you do. Importing a vehicle to Iran from the United States is something you can legally do however you will need to familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations.
When you bring your vehicle to Iran with you, you will have the freedom to drive where you want, when you want. Having your vehicle there will encourage you to stay a little longer than you may have planned to. Relying on public transportation can cause problems such as language barriers and the inability to find public transportation within a certain period of time. A1 Auto Transport Service has the experience you need to assist you in transporting successfully to Iran.
Methods of Shipping to Choose From
When shipping to Iran, you have three choices; you can air ship your vehicle, place it in a container, or choose the Roll On/Roll-Off shipping method.
- Air shipping is not always selected unless there are special circumstances because it is so expensive. If you need to ship your vehicle in the quickest way possible, this is your answer.
- Container shipping is an option of shipping if you want to protect your vehicle from the elements at sea
- Roll on/ Roll off shipping is another option. With this method of shipping, the process is quite simple. The vehicle is rolled onto the deck of the ship where it is strapped down and transported to Iran. The only items allowed in the vehicle during transport include the floor mats, the spare tire, and the floor jack.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Requirements for Shipping Your Car
Once you know that you are shipping your vehicle to Iran, you will need to gather up the necessary paperwork, check with the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration, and hire A1 Auto Transport Service to assist you in your transport needs. Before you begin the process, you will need to gather up the following documents:
- Proof of residency in Iran
- Permit issued by the Ministry of Commerce
- Your vehicle registration
- Your vehicle title
- Your drivers license
- A current passport
- Proof of ownership
- Receipt from paying all duties
You will need to get copies of all these documents and keep the originals for yourself as you will need to show these at the time of registering the vehicle in Shiraz.
Once your vehicle clears customs, you will need to be there to claim it or have another person representing you, like your A1 Auto Transport Service agent. You will need to sign a power of attorney document in order for the agent to be able to claim the vehicle on your behalf. Once the vehicle has passed inspection from customs and has been claimed, it is free to get legal in Iran. For more information and updates on the current auto import requirements, you may contact the Embassy of Iran in U.S.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?