Isfahan is the current acting capital of the Isfahan Province and it’s about 340 kilometers south from the capital city of Tehran. The city is located in the plain of the Zayanderud River near the Zagros Mountain range. If you want to move here it’s best that you have your vehicle.
The internal highway network of Isfahan is under reconstruction but it’s still better to have your own vehicle. It is possible to import one from the USA and you would have to abide by all of the rules and regulations set forth by the Iran Customs if you want to ensure a smooth process.
Having your own vehicle for the time you stay is going to provide you with a lot of benefits. You can enjoy the freedom of traveling and you can easily surpass the language barrier. This is also a way to get used to the new environment by simply exploring Isfahan as well as the other cities on your own. However, it is crucial that you rely on a reputable shipping agent like the A1 Auto Transport service to get you through the process smoothly.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What do you need to get your car shipped?
As per the regulations of the Islamic Republic of Iran Customs Administration you are going to be required to provide specific documentation if you want to ensure the legal and safe transportation of your vehicle. These include:
- Residency proof in Iran.
- Title and registration.
- Passport and license.
- Proof of ownership.
- Proof of paid duties.
- Insurance policy.
The owner of the vehicle has to be present upon the arrival of the vehicle as the port isn’t going to hold the car and you have to be there. Of course, you could authorize the A1 Auto Transport service to collect your vehicle on your behalf.
There are three possible ways to ship your car to Iran but two of them are really preferred. However, you can choose from each one of the below if you have the right kind of paperwork. These methods include:
- Air Shipping: This is by far the fastest way but it’s the most expensive. However, the majority of people turn away because they can’t afford the expenses related with this method.
- Container Shipping: This particular method is significantly cheaper than the previous one. Your car would be enclosed in a sealed container to ensure maximum safety and you can ship other belongings along with it.
- RORO Shipping: This is by far the cheapest yet the fastest water-bound transportation means. It stands for Roll-on/Roll-off and as the name suggests you have to drive your car on its own wheels on a shipping deck on the freight ship. You can’t have any personal items in it but a set of spare keys, spare tire, car jack and floor mats.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory