Shipping services are especially beneficial to those who need to get a car imported into another country. Professionals from the U.S.A. can ship a car to France using one of the various transport methods offered.
All services are set at low rates and can help you customize your car’s transport to better suit the circumstances.
Before the car can be shipped over to the country, the owner must gain import approval for the vehicle. To do this, call the Embassy of France to learn what restrictions apply and what the tax rates are currently. This will give you a head start in preparing for transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Don’t Forget to Get the Car Ready.
Close to a week before your car is set to take off towards its new home, you should start getting the car ready. The automobile should be prepped to assure that the car and the transport specialists are kept safe. Clean the exterior and interior of the car. Take off any items that weren’t originally a part of the car. Check all of the fluids. The fuel tank should read ¼ full or less. Otherwise, all other fluids should be topped off. The tire pressure should also be checked. All existing damages should also be noted and pictures should be taken of the car.
The day of the transport, the automobile will be fastened inside of a shipping container or on top of a flatbed ship. The way it is secured for transport is dependent on the shipping method was chosen. Some international transporters will pick the vehicle up with a hauler from your home first. As it makes its way to France, you can watch it through the transporter’s satellite tracking services. When it arrives at the seaport, you must be present to pick it up.
Related Information & FAQ
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory