Cheapest Way to Ship a Car to France
Most future overseas auto transport customers are concerned with the cost of services, especially when they need to deliver the car internationally. Due to high demand, there are many dependable and affordable overseas car shipping companies. Compare quotes from several international auto transporters before deciding on one to hire for your car’s shipping process to France. Make sure the company you choose is licensed, certified and carries a great reputation among past clients.
As a longstanding transporter, they’ll have customer service reps to help you plan out your car’s future travels to France from the U.S. If cost is your concern, they’ll offer numerous options within your budget, even modifying your plan as necessary. In most cases, when cost is a concern, a transporter will recommend open air shipping methods.
About Open Air Transport Overseas
For cars that must also be delivered through ground transport, an open air car hauler will be used. This includes a 10-12 car hauler with an open frame where the cars will be secured. This is the least expensive option for ground shipping. Although there isn’t any protection from bad weather and debris, it is unlikely that your car will face any damage.
For international deliveries through open air methods, the car is secured to the top of a flatbed ship. Not all seaports except this type of import so a combination of ground and overseas transport services may be necessary to get the car delivered safely to its destination in France. Your transporter will arrange your delivery plans according to foreign policies. They’ll even know which seaports are excepting of open air shipping methods also referred to as RO/RO shipping.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory