Ship an RV to France
Contact a seasoned shipping service with a positive reputation in the auto transport industry whenever you are in need of an overseas transport for a vehicle of any kind. Make sure they also deal with international deliveries to France and large vehicle transport if you wish to have your RV safely imported into the nation from the U.S. It’s significant to have a company familiar with the compliance of foreign import laws. A vehicle is not allowed to enter the nation without certified approval from the Department of Customs.
It’s important to research different overseas auto transport companies before deciding on one to hire for your RV’s shipping process to France. Make sure they have credibility in the industry by looking for certain qualities and traits that they should uphold as professionals.
What to Look for in an Overseas RV Shipping Company
- They carry the state minimum of health insurance coverage. They should also offer a way to purchase additional insurance.
- The latest shipping technology and equipment is used to carry out every transport whether by ground or sea.
- Overseas auto transporters have immense experience complying with foreign import policies. This is the most trying and confusing part of the transport for most customers. As the owner of an RV, you’ll need to provide Customs with specific documents in order to gain import approval. Your transport company’s customer service reps will help guide you through the process of complying with the import laws of France.
- They should have all relevant local, state and federal licensing and certifications to ensure their reliability.
- You should have no problems finding positive reviews, ratings and testimonials online about the transport company you have interest in for shipping your RV to France.
- As professionals, they’ll give you their undivided attention and guidance. They’ll even help you customize the transport for your RV to better suit your needs.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.