Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Pasig
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
The city of Pasign was the old provincial capital of Philippines. Located to the west of Pasig is the Quezon City and Mandaluyong. The bustling trade and commerce in the region has made Pasig a popular city to live and work in.
If you are moving here from USA, it is important to understand that having your personal vehicle becomes important. And the whole process can be simplified if you hire the services of an experienced company like A1 Auto Transport service.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documents for auto shipping.
When preparing your vehicle to ship from the United States to Philippines, you will need to have the following documentation:
- title deed of the vehicle.
- Proof of the purchase of your vehicle.
- Driver’s license with photo ID.
- Receipt from paying all duties.
- Report from your motor vehicle inspection.
- Customs Commissioner certifying your vehicle for release.
Requirements for Transport to Philippines.
You are needed to submit plenty of paperwork by the Philippine Bureau of Customs to validate the import process.
- The vehicle must not be more than 10 years old at the time of import.
- Paid duties receipt.
- The vehicle successfully cleared at the Traffic Management Group and Philippine National Police.
- vehicle’s title, registration, driver’s license, passport.
- proof of purchase and insurance.
- Re – export bond copy if applicable.
If you are importing a vehicle for business or would like to bring over a vehicle for your own use, you will need to provide proof that you are a citizen of the Philippines and are a returning after leaving or you are an expatriate on a 13G Visa. The only exception/requirements for those who meet either of these requirements would be:
- Only one car per family is permissible.
- Proof car was acquired legally.
- You had the car for at least six months before shipping.
- You are there to pick up your own vehicle.
Your car is subject to approximately 40% customs duty, approximately 12% VAT, and 15%-100% of ad valorem tax. Ad valorem tax is calculated by the piston displacement in your car.
You will have different shipping methods to choose from; air shipping, Roll On/ Roll Off method, and container shipping. Air shipping isn’t an option that many people will take because of the expense but it is an option, if you are ready to spend a lot.
- Roll On/ Roll Off shipping method is the most affordable method and requires that the car be empty when transporting with the exception of the jack, spare tire, extra keys and the floor mats. It requires that the car is in an operable state so it can be driven on and off the ship.
- Container shipping is an option for those who want to move everything at once, or if your car is an antique or luxury. You can fill the car inside with your personal belongings in addition to filling up the rest of the container.