Quenzon City is located in the Philippines. Much like that of the United States, Quenzon City has an extensive road network and houses over 3 million people, making it the most populous city in the Philippines. The city is where many of the country’s government offices are, making it of extreme importance.
Having a vehicle shipped to Quenzon City is a wise decision if you plan on residing there for any remarkable length of time. While public transit is available, many of those residing there use it, making it a little harder to use. With a personal vehicle, one can travel more freely and get to where they need to go in a timely fashion. As a former resident of the U.S., this will help you to further avoid language and currency barriers that come with taking public transportation.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Should I Ship My Vehicle by RO/RO or by Container?
Ultimately, it comes to a matter of preference and budget. The method of shipment you choose is up to you because both RO/RO shipping and container shipping are quite different. However, both are reliable ways to have a vehicle shipped.
RO/RO shipping consists of shipping an empty vehicle by rolling it onto and off of the ship. This method only allows for a car jack, a spare tire, and the floor mats. This is the cheaper of the two options.
Container shipping consists of having the vehicle shipped within a very large container. This container can have other belongings packed in it. The vehicle can also contain property. To reduce the cost of shipping, a container can be shared with another individual.
What Do I Need To Do?
When shipping a motorized vehicle to Quenzon City, Philippines one must follow all of the requirements and bring all of the documentation required. Otherwise, vehicle shipment will be impossible. Contacting the Embassy of the Philippines will help a person stay current on the policies for vehicle shipment.
- A certificate stating the release of the vehicle is needed. This must be signed by the Commissioner of Customs.
- Copy of the re-export bond if applicable.
- Title and registration
- Receipt for duties paid
- Proof of insurance
- Proof of passing the motor vehicle inspection
- Taxpayer’s identification number
- Vehicle must be cleared by the Philippine National Police.
While other forms of documentation might be necessary, contacting Customs or the Embassy of Philippines will help. Otherwise, vehicle shipment isn’t too strict in this wonderful country and having a personal vehicle is made quite possible.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?