Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Davao City
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Have Your Vehicle Shipped to Davao City, Philippines
To have your vehicle shipped to Davao City in the Philippines is actually quite simple. While there are requirements that need to be met for vehicle shipment, as well as documentation that will need to be presented, it is possible to have a vehicle shipped over.
Whether you are staying for residency permanently or staying in Davao City for a long while, having your own vehicle will be an invaluable asset. There is so much going on in Davao and its surroundings, that being able to travel freely will be beneficial.
What Is Needed for Shipment
In regards to vehicle shipment, one should contact the Embassy of the Philippines for the most current and reliable information. Requirements are always bound for change so it is a wise decision to call and see what is needed well before shipment is to take place.
- Title and vehicle registration
- Proof of purchase
- Receipt for paid duties
- License or picture ID
- Motor Vehicle Inspection Report
- Certificate of Release signed by Commissioner at Customs
- The vehicle must undergo clearance through the Philippine National Police.
- All duties must be paid in full.
- Approval through the Bureau of Customs.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Ways to Ship a Vehicle
To ship a vehicle, one must choose a method of shipment. There is the RO/RO method, container shipping, and air shipping. Any of these are reliable, but some cost much more than others. It is all about what is practical for you and your budget.
Container shipping is a method of shipment that allows a person to ship other belongings as well. This method allows the vehicle to also be filled with possessions. The container can also be shared with another person to help ease the costs.
The cheapest method, RO/RO shipping, requires that the vehicle is empty with a few exceptions. These exceptions include a car jack, a spare tire, and floor mats. The vehicle must be able to drive onto and off of the ship.
Not all ports accept RO/RO shipping so make sure you are aware of which port your vehicle is being shipped to if RO/RO is the method of shipment you select. The owner of the vehicle must be present on the day the vehicle is due to arrive.