When you want to ship your car, you will want only the best professionals handling the job. The question is, how do you find out them? There are many companies out there which never deliver what is promised and there are also fraudulent companies. The internet user may not know how to find out the best companies as they all pose as the best. So here is a small checklist which will help you to choose the best-rated car transport companies.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
- Read the Reviews but Don’t Believe Everything Blindly - There might be reviews left there by rival companies or by Mr.Grumpy who could never be satisfied. On the other hand, negative reviews are a great source of information and you can get wiser by them.
- Go to the Website Directly - Check the website whether they offer all the services that you need, especially when you need special care and equipment for transportation. Some companies might just push your car in and that’s that. However, good companies will take extra measures to secure your car and some even provide a cover for open carriers.
- Make a Checklist of the Services that You Need - This list will help you to finally make your decision and you can eliminate companies by the services that they provide. Also, do not make a choice based on the price that they quote for they always promise the lowest quote on the internet. However, when you really scrutinize their services, you will find that the lowest fare is for the smallest car and their cheapest transport truck, both of which might be irrelevant for you.
- Check their Professionalism - Before the journey, the company has to inspect your vehicle and give you an accurate report of the vehicle condition. It is still not too late, especially if you have not paid any advance, to back out if you are not fully satisfied about their services. You can go over to the company in person to see how well organized they are and how well they handle their other jobs.
- Visit Better Business Bureau - This is perhaps, the most important part of the deal as it will tell you whether there are any complaints that have been filed against the so-called “best rated car transport companies”.