Caloocan is the third most populous city of the Philippines. It is located just northeast of the city Manila and has nearly 2 million residents. The city is part of Metro Manila which is bordered by the Manila Bay and Laguna de Bay. Caloocan is surrounded by many seaports making vehicle shipment possible.
Shipping a vehicle to any foreign country poses it’s issues, but luckily having a vehicle sent to Caloocan isn’t too strenuous. As long as all requirements are fulfilled and the right documentation is presented, shipping is rather simple. It will benefit a person greatly to have their own vehicle to travel anywhere in the Metro Manila area.
The Different Shipping Methods
When it comes to the different types of shipping methods, RO/RO shipping and container shipping are the best options for anyone. Both are quite different methods so it will depend on your circumstances and your budget.
Container shipping is when the vehicle is placed into a container on the ship. The container can be filled with belongings as well as the vehicle itself. Any remaining space in the container can be shared with another individual. This will ease the cost of shipment.
RO/RO shipping is the least expensive method and consists of the vehicle remaining empty with a few exceptions such as floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire. This is the cheapest shipping method for vehicles.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Requirements for Shipping to the Philippines
Prior to shipping a vehicle to the Philippines, a few things must be addressed. Not to mention, specific documentation will need to be presented. Below, you will see what is necessary to accomplish before shipping is allowed. However, it is always best to contact the Embassy of the Philippines first to make sure all information is current since policies can change at any time.
- The vehicle must be under ten years of age.
- All duties must be paid and a receipt will be needed.
- The vehicle must undergo clearance from the Philippine National Police and their Traffic Management Group.
- A person will need their title, vehicle registration, license, passport, proof of purchase, and proof of insurance.
- A copy of the re-export bond will be necessary if applicable.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?