If you are planning to reside in Zamboanga City after being a U.S. resident, consider having your vehicle shipped over too. This will make local travel much easier and you can avoid any language or currency barriers that come with taking public transit.
The roadways in the Philippines, especially in Zamboanga are all paved and well maintained. It is quite simple to reach your destination. Having a vehicle will allow you to travel at your own leisure and you won’t have to worry about being on time for work or making it to a meeting in a timely fashion.
About Zamboanga City, Philippines
Zamboanga City is a very urban place. It is in Mindanao which is located at the tip of the peninsula. It is the third largest city in the Philippines by land. It has an extensive road network making travel easy.
The city holds a lot of history for the Philippines and many cherish this place. It is great for residing and more laid back than some of the country’s more populated areas. With the warmer climate and water surrounding it, it is a very desirable place to be.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Are My Options for Shipping?
When it comes to your shipping options for a vehicle, you can choose between three different ways to do so. However, air shipping happens to be very expensive and not many are able to use this method of vehicle shipment. Below, you will find descriptions of the two cheaper options.
If you would like to ship other belongings along with your vehicle, container shipping might be the answer. The vehicle can be filled with possessions as allowed by Philippines Customs and so can the container. A container can be shared with another individual which will help cut the costs of shipment for you.
RO/RO shipping is the least expensive method of shipping because the vehicle remains empty with the exception of floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire. The vehicle must be able to drive onto and off of the ship.
When the vehicle is due for arrival, the owner must be present. All requirements and documentation must have been addressed prior to shipment. One can contact the Embassy of the Philippines for all current policies.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory