Anyone shipping their car to another country is going to fear that it may not be in their best interest. If you hire a dependable and reputable international transport company, shipping your car to the Philippines is actually very safe and reliable. Not to mention, shipping services are reasonably priced and easy on any budget.
After you find a great transport company to trust with your car’s shipping process, you must decide on the best shipping method for your car. There are two common transport methods that most customers tend to choose from. These are RO/RO and container transport services. Both of them are wonderful ways to transport a car, but RO/RO shipping is an open air service that tends to cost much less.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Benefits of RO/RO Shipping Services.
- They are less expensive and cost effective.
- It is a reliable way of having a car delivered.
- Many dealerships and manufacturers use this open air service to ship multiple vehicles at once.
- All shipping services come with insurance coverage free of charge to offer more protection for the car.
Disadvantages of RO/RO Shipping.
- It leaves the car more susceptible to harm since it isn’t protected by any walls.
- This method of shipping isn’t accepted at all seaports.
To find out if the shipping method is best for you, ask your transporter their suggestions. It is also wise to find out what your taxes and duties will be for the import so that you can calculate all the costs before confirming a transport date. Contact the Embassy of the Philippines to find out the import laws and tax rates currently in place.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?