International auto transport is beneficial for individuals relocating out of the U.S. or for those spending an extended period of time in another country.
Having your own vehicle accessible to you in another country will heighten your sense of comfort and give you total control over your schedule. Without your car, you will need to rely on unreliable public transport methods which could also lead to currency issues.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Customs Rules and Regulations.
When it comes to clearing customs, you will need to bring all the proper documentation. Without your paperwork, getting your vehicle released to you will be impossible. Make sure the company you hire to ship your car to Benin works closely with customs agents.
The shipping company you hire will be able to give you the right information. You can also call customs yourself and they will be able to provide you with the right information as well. If the company you hired to ship the vehicle works closely with customs officials, they will be able to resolve any discrepancies easier.
Preparing Your Vehicle for International Transport.
Before you send your vehicle overseas, you will need to make sure that your vehicle is ready. Any leaks should be repaired by a mechanic and all damages should be documented. Everything you take note of should be copied and given to the company.
The best way to document damages is to take clear photographs. While taking pictures of your vehicle, do not forget to include even the most minor damages including scratches and small dents. Only about a quarter of a tank of gas should be left in the vehicle. Anything more should be burned off before the scheduled ship date.
Documents to Bring.
- Driver’s license.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Original Bill of Sale.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?