Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Use the help of an international auto transport service when you need to ship a car to South Africa. Shipping a vehicle from the U.S.A. to South Africa is nearly impossible without the right equipment or ship to carry out the delivery.
Not to mention, the country’s import policy is strict and it takes a great knowledge of foreign imports to successfully fulfill the regulations set.
The benefits of hiring a professional transporter to ship your car to South Africa are tremendous. It truly is the best way possible to have a vehicle relocated overseas.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Benefits of Professional International Auto Transport.
- The mileage and condition of the car is protected by the shipping equipment and trained employees.
- Insurance coverage is provided to all vehicles in the care of the transporter.
- You will have a variety of shipping options and customer service can help personalize your shipping experience.
- International transporters are familiar with foreign import policies.
- Shipping services are cost effective.
- You can ship your car and other belongings through a transporter.
- There is less risk involved with the delivery if you hire professionals.
- You can use your time more wisely and better prepare for the relocation when you allow a transport service to deal with your car’s shipping process.
Perhaps the ultimate reason to hire a transport company is due to their excessive knowledge and experience within the industry. Dealing with another country’s laws is extremely confusing and difficult. Your transport service sees you through every step of the way. However, by calling the South African Embassy before the transport, you can learn more about the foreign import policy in place.