Whether you’re moving to Belarus or going there to stay for a longer length of time, it’s always wise to look into having your own vehicle imported.
Depending on the nature of your stay, you will find that it is much easier to travel your new surroundings in your own personal car than it is to take public transportation. Trying to get around a foreign country is difficult when language and currency barriers exist.
If you would like to ship your car to Belarus, contact a few of the most reputable international transporters near your home in the states. Find one that offers reasonable shipping rates and has years of experience in the industry to hire for the transport of your vehicle. They will make sure that your car is shipped and imported safely into the country.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing for the Shipping Process Is Important.
When you finally book your car’s transport with an overseas shipping company starts preparing for the big day. There will be a lot to take care of so make sure you stay on top of it all. Use the guidance of your transporter throughout the process.
- Contact the Embassy of Belarus to learn about the present import laws in place. Ask about the current tax and duty rates as well.
- Start collecting the proof needed for Customs approval as you learned of through the embassy and your transporter.
- Get the car ready to go. Clean out the vehicle and wash the exterior. Prepare it according to the shipping method you purchased. Check all fluids and only leave the gas tank ¼ full. Take pictures of the car and note any damages to already exist.
- Take all proof to Customs for their certificate of approval. This also means that proof of paid taxes and duties is needed at this time.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?