Located in Polesia region, Pinsk is a city in Belarus. It is situated at the conflux of the rivers Pina, Strumen and the Pripyat. It is known as the Marsh of Pinsk and is fertile soil for those who want to stay and tend to the soil and agriculture.Situated close to the city of Minsk, Pinsk is slowly growing and emerging as a center of trade in Belarus.
Situated close to the city of Minsk, Pinsk is slowly growing and emerging as a center of trade in Belarus.
With plenty of reasons to move to Pinsk from U.S., you might miss the convenience of having your own vehicle here. However, if you intend importing your vehicle from the United States, it may seem like an impossible task, but you can rest assured that A1 Auto Transport service can assist you with every step of the way. They offer over twenty years of international shipping service to assist with shipping so you know that your vehicle will be well taken care of. When you have your own vehicle while in Belarus, you can take advantages of free to drive transportation.
All rules and regulations for importing will need to be followed. The State Customs Committee of Belarus will oversee this process and ensure that your vehicle is delivered. A1 Auto Transport Service will also be available to assist throughout the process. You will need to have:
- Clear title deed of the car.
- Passport/Driver’s license of the owner.
- Roadworthiness certificate.
- New vehicles will need to have a title deed and have the manufacturer’s information on it in a case of questions.
You will need to make sure that you have all the documents required for importing. They must be submitted to the U.S Customs at least 72 hours in advance of your shipping out date. You can find these guidelines by reading the U.S Code of Federal Regulations. When in Belarus, the car will be received at the Port of Mazry where you can receive assistance every step of the way.
Options for Shipping.
Air shipping is, of course, the fastest way to deliver your vehicle to you however it is very extreme and can be very expensive as well. You will need to keep track of everything. A1 Auto Transport Service will be able to assist you throughout this time period. They can deliver your car to customs with ease and be avoiding any delays.
You may decide on the Roll On/ Roll Off method of shipping. This method of shipping is approved at both ports and requires that your vehicle has enough gas to drive it onto the deck of the ship and then drive off. You will need to prepare your vehicle for this type of shipping method by cleaning it out with steam cleaning, cleaning up the inside of the vehicle, draining the air conditioning gasses, and dissembling any electronic devices.
Container shipping is another option however it may cost a little more than the RORO method of shipping. With this method, your vehicle will be loaded into a container where you can pack it up with all your personal items on top of your vehicle. Once you are done loading, it will seal up and be lifted onto the deck of the ship.
Auto Regulations in Belarus.
You are only allowed to import one vehicle within a twelve month period without paying any customs duty or tax. You will need to reach the customs department as soon as you know your visit will only last three months. The vehicle you own will not be for sale within one year of staying and all duties and taxes will need to be paid.
- All shipments will be subject to paying taxes and duties according to the Import Declaration.
- Shippers will need to be present with all documentation required. Make sure you know what documents will be required before your vehicle is imported.
- All customs duties will need to be paid by the Customs office.
- All documents will need to be written in Russian or English as long as they are translated into Russia.
You can learn about these and more laws by contacting the Embassy of Belarus.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?