Mahilyow is the administrative center of the east-central region of the country of Belarus. It’s located on the bank of the Dnieper River and it is an important commerce center. nIf you want to get your car to Mahilyow, this might seem like something difficult and overwhelming. Nevertheless, you should be aware that it’s not as difficult. On the upside, it’s going to provide you with a lot of benefits and comfort because you could be moving through the country without having to rely on the public transport.
There are a lot of things that have to be taken into consideration when shipping to Belarus. The most important thing is obviously to ensure the safety arrival of the vehicle. A long distance shipment to Eastern Europe is likely to concern you, especially about the total cost of duties and taxes. This is understandable and that is why A1 Auto Transport service steps in here. We have shipped hundreds of vehicles to Eastern European countries with ease and can help you transport your vehicle with ease.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why is it worth it.
It doesn’t matter if you are staying in Belarus permanently or just temporarily – getting your own vehicle with you is beneficial. You won’t have to rely on the public transport and you will have the complete freedom to go wherever you want and to dispose with your own time. Some of the things that should help you make up your mind include:
- Difficult to use public transport because of the language differences
- It’s difficult to calculate about transportation expenses because of the different currency.
- Tipping is something that you should also be worried about when using public transport
That is why having your own vehicle can make all the difference. Start the process today by contacting A1 Auto Transport service.
Which are the shipping methods.
Just like many other countries in Europe, you have two ways of delivering your vehicle there. The most common and preferred one is Ro/Ro. This would require your car to be empty but only keep the car jack, the floor mats and the spare tire. This is the most common way to ship a vehicle to Mahilyow.
Container shipping allows you to pack the vehicle inside large freight containers along with personal items. You can share the space and expenses with another person. It is definitely more expensive but it’s also worth it as it offers extra protection. You should definitely decide on a shipping method early in your planning.
The eligibility for shipping the vehicle is as per the Title 19 of the Code of Federal Regulations. The documents listed below have to be presented to the Customs at least 72 hours prior to the export.
- Proof of insurance.
- Registration of vehicle.
- Passport and residency proof.
- Documents for previous damage.
- Vehicle health inspection documents.
The new vehicles with no titles should be accompanied by the original copy of Bill of Sale and two more copies of the statement of origin from the manufacturer. This document can be sourced from the dealership. If you are not the owner of the vehicle, you would have to carry a notarized Power of Attorney or the lien holder.
Things to consider about Belarus.
Once your vehicle is there, you would have to take care of it immediately. You can also find additional travelling information such as insurance and other checkpoints by connecting with the Embassy of Belarus.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?