Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
The only safe and secure way to ship a car to Belgium is through reputable transport services in the U.S. Fortunately, international shipping services for vehicles is worth every penny and affordable to most budget types.
The only way to get a true estimate is by providing the transport company with a few details. They will use the information to give you the most accurate quote.
Although it is hard to put an exact price to the shipping process without the right information being given, it is safe to assume that with import taxes included, you will pay at least a couple thousand dollars. This is minimal compared to alternative suggestions such as buying a new vehicle in the country. You can call the Embassy of Belgium for the accurate tax rates and import laws.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Best Shipping Methods for Overseas Auto Transports.
Open air services are referred to as the RO/RO shipping method. This is a cost effective yet safe form of overseas vehicle delivery. It is also the cheapest way to have your car transported internationally. The car will need to be completely empty with the exception of floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire. It is then secured to the top of a flatbed ship for its journey to Belgium.
Container shipping, a form of enclosed transport, is more expensive than RO/RO. However, it provides more protection and lets the customer fill the car and remaining container space with other belongings. If you don’t need all the space that the container provides, you can split the costs of the container and share the space with someone else.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory