The demand for professional international auto transport services is universal, making it easy to find shipping companies near your home. The key is to find the one with the best rates, greatest reputation, and longest history in the industry of overseas auto transport. Use online resources to help you with your search.
Then, gather quotes and try to schedule your car’s transport date at least a couple months before the desired shipping timeframe.
The act of shipping a car to Austria is one that many transport companies in the U.S. are familiar with. The country of Austria places no restrictions on vehicle importation. This is rare considering that most countries have strict import regulations for all foreigners to follow. You will need to make sure that you have all of the requested forms of proof to provide Customs with. To understand the auto import policy better, call the Embassy of Austria to ask any questions. They will even give you the present duty and tax rates for your vehicle. Pay these and take your receipt to the Customs office with the other documentation. Going through Customs is the only way to gain import approval.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Information in Regard to Austria’s Import Duties and Taxes.
The taxes and duties associated with auto import have quite the effect on the pocketbook. Although the cost of shipping services is offered at affordable rates, the taxes charged on imports by Austria add up quickly. That’s one reason why shipping customers should learn of the tax rates ahead of time. They will have more time to come up with the money to cover the costs.
Austria’s Auto Import Taxes.
- Value Added Tax (VAT)- 20%
- Fuel Consumption Tax (NoVA)- Maximum of 32% of purchase price.
- Annual Vehicle Tax.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?