If you’re thinking about sending your car to Slovakia, look into the international shipping services in the U.S.
With everything that is required for import approval, you will need the guidance of experienced transport specialists. They’ll ship the car to Slovakia making sure that it is approved for import first.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
As you research the shipping services nearby your home in the states, look for some of the qualities that a transport company should possess. This will only help you to find the right transporter for the job. It’s important that you pay close attention to the qualities of the transport company. You want someone that will care for your car with the utmost care.
- They provide insurance coverage for the vehicles in their care.
- There are a variety of shipping services to choose from.
- They are approved by the DOT and can prove their history within the industry.
- Quality transport equipment is used and the employees are trained to care for all types of overseas auto transports.
- They have a website with accurate contact information.
- You can easily find good reviews and ratings online about the shipping company.
- They have affordable prices on all of their services and never ask for a payment before the delivery is made.
- They provide you with helpful, friendly customer service.
Learn about the Auto Import Laws of Slovakia.
To learn more about the import laws for cars entering the country, call the Embassy of Slovakia. They have the latest regulations and tax rate information associated with auto imports. They will tell you exactly what you need to get the car lawfully through the border.