How to Ship a Car to Slovakia from the US with an International Shipping Service?
If you’re thinking about sending your car to Slovakia, look into the international shipping services in the U.S.
With everything that is required for import approval, you will need the guidance of experienced transport specialists. They’ll ship the car to Slovakia making sure that it is approved for import first.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
As you research the shipping services nearby your home in the states, look for some of the qualities that a transport company should possess. This will only help you to find the right transporter for the job. It’s important that you pay close attention to the qualities of the transport company. You want someone that will care for your car with the utmost care.
- They provide insurance coverage for the vehicles in their care.
- There are a variety of shipping services to choose from.
- They are approved by the DOT and can prove their history within the industry.
- Quality transport equipment is used and the employees are trained to care for all types of overseas auto transports.
- They have a website with accurate contact information.
- You can easily find good reviews and ratings online about the shipping company.
- They have affordable prices on all of their services and never ask for a payment before the delivery is made.
- They provide you with helpful, friendly customer service.
Learn about the Auto Import Laws of Slovakia.
To learn more about the import laws for cars entering the country, call the Embassy of Slovakia. They have the latest regulations and tax rate information associated with auto imports. They will tell you exactly what you need to get the car lawfully through the border.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.