This is the largest city of Eastern Slovakia. In 2013, it was the Eastern cultural capital along with Marseille in France. It sits on the banks of River Hornad and is located towards the eastern part of Ore Mountains, near the Hungarian border.
You need to fulfill specific requirements while importing your vehicles to Kosice, Slovakia. It involves accurate filling of forms, along with necessary document submission along with the payment of the fee. You should take care of all the aspects of the import to ensure trouble-free shipping. However, the question is why do you need to take the hassles when A1 Auto Transport Company is at your service? We have the experience and expertise to handle the shipping of vehicles with ease.
You can ship from any of the three ports of Savannah, Los Angeles, and New York. Slovakia being a landlocked country, you will need to get the vehicle delivered to port of Constanta, in Romania or Port of Gdynia in Poland. Then it will be driven across to Kosice. In case, the vehicles arrive as deconsolidated cargo or inside full containers, truck delivery at ports becomes important. Before you start the shipping procedure, you will need to provide certain documents to facilitate vehicle registration. These include having the car manual within the vehicle, apart from having the two mirrors attached on the sides of the vehicle. It is required that there is a lock on gasoline tank, while the details of the mechanical and technical details need to accompany the vehicle. The most important requirement is that the vehicle has to be left hand driven only.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
As with any import, you have to submit the documents for verification by the U.S Customs and Customs department of Slovakia. These are a few of those:
- Clear title deed. The vehicle has to be free of lien, otherwise you will require written permission from the lien holder to import the vehicle
- Sales bill should have your name upon it as the buyer and the owner of the particular vehicle that you wish to import
- You will have to provide both the registration and insurance proof of the vehicle
- Identity verification completed through passport and driver license. It takes time for verification so submit some time before the actual import date
At A1 Auto Transport service, we will help you get the required information about the total cost of shipping. You need to know that vehicle size, the make and model of the car, freight charges, and insurance on the vehicle will influence the overall costs of import.
Document verification and approval from the authorities is a lengthy process so you need to have some time on your hands. Submit the paperwork early on so that nothing compromises with the shipping schedule. You will need to let the shipping service know about the method of shipping that you choose namely, Roll-on/Roll-Off and container shipping. There are some limitations and restrictions with each of these and A1 Auto Transport service will be able to help you understand the nuances.
Take time to know more about owning vehicles as an expatriate or what is it like to drive in Kosice. Contact the Embassy of Slovakia for more updates and information about the latest laws on importing vehicles.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?