Shipping A Car To Slovakia
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- The cost range for shipping a car to Slovakia from the U.S. is $1,900 to $4,700 for most vehicles.
- Costs can creep higher for larger cars that don’t fit into a transport container, which is the method used for shipping most vehicles to the area.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Slovakia
|San Jose, CA to (California port) to Bratislava||$200||$4,600||5+37|
|Boston, MA to (New York port) to Bratislava||$400||$2,200||5+24|
|Las Vegas, NV to (California port) to Bratislava||$450||$4,600||5+37|
|Portland, OR to (California port) to Bratislava||$475||$4,600||6+37|
|Seattle, WA to (California port) to Košice||$550||$4,900||6+37|
|Columbus, OH to (New York port) to Košice||$550||$3,700||5+24|
|Detroit, MI to (New York port) to Bratislava||$575||$2,200||6+24|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Košice||$675||$3,700||6+24|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Košice||$775||$4,900||7+37|
|Houston, TX to (New York port) to Bratislava||$1,075||$2,200||7+24|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
The beautiful land-locked country, Slovakia was once a part of Czechoslovakia but is an independent country now. If you are moving there or want to ship your car to Slovakia, there are specific requirements that need to be completed. From filing the correct documents to paying the fees, every aspect has to be considered. To know more about the cost of shipping a car to Slovakia, read this informative article about exporting a car overseas.
Popular Shipping Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Cost of shipping car overseas
There are two basic choices to consider when transporting your vehicle which will play a factor in the cost. The best way to protect your vehicle during transit is to use containers that are available as 20 feet and 40 feet. Shipping containers will keep your vehicle protected from any weather elements or shipping hazards.
The next shipping method used is the Roll on, Roll off method. This method operates on securing the car on the ship deck. There are some rules when transporting this method:
- A driver needs to drive the vehicle on and off the ship.
- Vehicle must contain at least a quarter of a tank of gas. This is the maximum amount of gas allowed in the vehicle.
- Your vehicle must be free of any personal possessions inside while being transported.
There are three ports accessible for shipments going from the USA to Slovakia. These ports are port of New York, port of Savannah, and port of Los Angeles. Slovakia is landlocked so ocean containers will be able to deliver goods through transportation from the ports to land. Ports available in Slovakia include port of Gdynia in Poland or port of Constanta in Romania. If your goods are arriving in full containers or a cargo that is de-consolidated, then delivery by a truck at either port is necessary. As per the shipping company’s terms, the delivery of the container as per the Ocean Bill of Lading is to the nearest port or land-based location.
Motor Vehicle Registration Requirements
In order for a vehicle to be registered, there are a few details that must be included with the vehicle at the time of import:
- The car manual must be included in the car
- Mirrors must be attached to both sides of the car
- There must be a lock on the gasoline tank
- Steering wheel should be located on the left side of the vehicle
- A technical detail list of the vehicle should be included
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Slovakia
- Vehicle Title
- Bill of sale
- Proof of insurance
- Verified driver's license - Know more about specific laws about owning a vehicle as an expat and driving in Slovakia.
- Original invoice
- Bill of lading
In order to determine the shipping rates per vehicle, you will need to contact the transportation company. There are many factors that play a role in determining the cost; Roll on/Roll off, Containers, size of the vehicle, 4-Wheel Drive, SUV, etc. Because the shipping container can be expensive, you may be able to share the container with someone and splitting the cost. One container can hold about four cars, depending on size.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Slovakia
Without the help of licensed and experienced shipping specialists, transporting your heavy equipment or oversized cargo to the nation of Slovakia isn’t at all simple to achieve. Through the professionals at A1 Auto Transport you can guarantee a safe delivery from the U.S. to another country. We have access to all the best tools and equipment as well as access to the most current shipping technologies. With the relationships we formed in the industry throughout the years and our decades of experience, we can surely ship nearly any type of cargo overseas safe and sound. We even offer insurance coverage to every one of our customers during their shipping process.
Even with all the different kinds of heavy equipment and oversized cargo in the world, we rarely come across anything we’re unable to transport. Actually, we have shipped everything from mining equipment to farming equipment. Below is a list of examples of some of the types of heavy equipment and cargo we can and have shipped...
- Haulers, Dump Trucks, & Other Large Vehicles
- Heavy Machinery
- Farm Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Motor Graders
- Scissor Lifts
- Pontoon Boats & Large Water Vessels
The Various Overseas Shipping Services to Choose From
There are several international transport solutions through A1 that are available to those shipping large or heavy cargo. The shipping services offered to you strongly depend on what type of equipment or cargo you have to ship to Slovakia as well as the amount of money you’re willing to spend on the transport. When you give us a call, one of our shipping technicians will go over your options with you. They’ll make sure you are well aware of the shipping services open to you and how each service is carried out. Since each shipping method is priced differently, we will even try our best to work within your budget. Here are the methods of shipping we have to offer anyone transporting heavy cargo across the world...
- Roll On/Roll Off Shipping
- Lift On/Lift Off Shipping
- Flat Rack Shipping
- Container Shipping
Three of the above methods listed are open air services while one (container) is enclosed. All of them are wonderful services to use for your equipment’s future delivery and come with partial insurance coverage.
Related Information & FAQs
- Ship a car to Slovakia from the US with an international shipping service
- Shipping services to consider that can safely get your car to Slovakia
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇸🇰 Slovakia, (SK)
Our Services and Information
Car International Destinations
Car International FAQ
🇸🇰 Slovakia, (SK)
🇸🇰 Slovakia, (SK)
A-1 Auto Transport Worldwide Locations
We Strive to Serve Countries around the World.
- Car Shipping To Or From Port of Ponce, Puerto RicoShip Car To AalborgShip Car To AarhusShip Car To AbbotsfordShip Car To AbéchéShip Car To AberdeenShip Car To AbhaShip Car To AbidjanShip Car To AboboShip Car To Abomey-CalaviShip Car To AbovyanShip Car To Abu DhabiShip Car To Abū GhuraybShip Car To AcapulcoShip Car To AccraShip Car To AcharnesShip Car To AdamaShip Car To AdanaShip Car To Adda-DoueniShip Car To Addis AbabaShip Car To AdelaideShip Car To AdenShip Car To AfghanistanShip Car To AgadezShip Car To Aguascalientes
What A Pet Mover Does“Uber” for Kids?$500 Auto Transport | Finding Affordable Shippers10 Important Areas You Need To Know Around Your Neighborhood10 Questions To Ask An Auto Transport Company2016 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally2016 Utah International Auto Expo25 Years Old Cars: Import into the U.S.3 Tips for Getting Discount Auto Transport3 Tips For Moving Back To School3 Tips When Shipping Your Motorcycle5 Free Auto Shipping Quotes5 Great Additions You Can Add To Your Home’s Outdoors 5 Major Issues That Could Turn Your Move Upside Down5 Things You Never Knew About American Auto Transport5 Tips For Buying a Used Car5 Tips On How To Put Your Used Packing Materials To Good Use5 Ways to Ensure Your Car Delivery Is A Pleasant One5 Ways to Find a Real Professional Auto Transport Company5 ways to tell that your new house is now organized5 Worst Pickup Trucks of All Time6 Different Ways To Meet Your New Neighbors6 Gift Ideas For Your New Neighbors6 Great Ways To Get Involved In Your New Community6 Reasons Why You Should Keep Your House Organized
- What A Pet Mover Does“Uber” for Kids?$500 Auto Transport | Finding Affordable Shippers10 Important Areas You Need To Know Around Your Neighborhood10 Questions To Ask An Auto Transport Company2016 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally2016 Utah International Auto Expo25 Years Old Cars: Import into the U.S.3 Tips for Getting Discount Auto Transport3 Tips For Moving Back To School3 Tips When Shipping Your Motorcycle5 Free Auto Shipping Quotes5 Great Additions You Can Add To Your Home’s Outdoors 5 Major Issues That Could Turn Your Move Upside Down5 Things You Never Knew About American Auto Transport5 Tips For Buying a Used Car5 Tips On How To Put Your Used Packing Materials To Good Use5 Ways to Ensure Your Car Delivery Is A Pleasant One5 Ways to Find a Real Professional Auto Transport Company5 ways to tell that your new house is now organized5 Worst Pickup Trucks of All Time6 Different Ways To Meet Your New Neighbors6 Gift Ideas For Your New Neighbors6 Great Ways To Get Involved In Your New Community6 Reasons Why You Should Keep Your House Organized
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August