If you’re a car dealer that often auctions off vehicles using online platforms such as Ebay, you may find it necessary to purchase international car shipping services. Dealing with international car transport is something that only professionals in the auto transport industry can fully understand and carry out. Without freight ships, proper shipping equipment, and a firm grasp of export and import laws, you may find it impossible to deliver a car overseas.
To find international automobile transport as a car auctioneer, you should start by using your online resources. Try to find a transport company familiar with overseas shipping, dealing with auctioned cars, and capable of providing the most affordable services. Fortunately, A1 Auto Transport is known for possessing all of those characteristics.
For over 25 years, we’ve dealt with car dealers, auctioneers, manufacturers and all types of people who needed to have a vehicle delivered. We provide the most affordable and quality car transport services around California! Give us a call at 1-(800)-518-8708 to receive your FREE quote for international car transport.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-(800)-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What to Expect from A1 Auto’s International Car Shipping Services
- The mileage and condition of the auctioned car is protected by the shipping equipment and trained employees.
- Insurance coverage protects the full value of the auctioned vehicle.
- You will have a variety of shipping options and customer service can customize your transport services.
- International transport companies are familiar with foreign import policies.
- Shipping services are cost effective and reasonably priced.
- You can ship your car and other auctioned belongings through a transporter.
- There is less risk involved with the delivery if you hire qualified transport specialists.
- You can continue to focus on your other auctions as your vehicles’ overseas deliveries are handled through professionals.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.