Auction Auto Transport
If you’re an auto dealer that often auctions off vehicles using online platforms such as Ebay, you may find it necessary to purchase car shipping services through a professional transport company. Dealing with national and international car transports is something that only longstanding professionals in the auto transport industry can fully understand and see through. Without freight ships, haulers, the latest in transport technology, proper shipping equipment, and a firm grasp of all transport laws, you may find it impossible to deliver a car on your own.
To find the right auto transporter as a car auctioneer, start by using online resources. Try to find a transport company familiar with shipping auctioned vehicles and capable of providing the most affordable yet safest services. Fortunately, A1 Auto Transport is known for possessing all of these qualities.
What to Expect from a Longstanding Car Shipping Company
- The mileage and condition of the auctioned car is protected by the shipping equipment, trained employees, and insurance coverage.
- Insurance coverage protects the auction vehicle but not all licensed transporters cover the full value of the car so ask about additional insurance coverage.
- You will have a variety of shipping options and customer service can customize your transport services to better meet your needs.
- If shipping internationally, the transporter will have knowledge of the import laws of the nation the vehicle is to ship to.
- Shipping services are cost effective and affordable.
- You can ship your car and other auctioned belongings through enclosed shipping services.
- There is less risk involved with the delivery if you hire qualified transport specialists.
- You can continue to focus on your other auctions as the vehicle is being delivered through professionals.
- They’ll have proof of their reputation through positive reviews and ratings online.
- They’ll have BBB and DOT approval.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.