The process of shipping a car to the Bahamas from the U.S. isn’t something that many can carry out without the proper gear or training in the transport industry. It takes a great deal of high-quality shipping equipment, a freight ship, and knowledge of foreign import policies to ensure a safe and lawful delivery.
Hire a reliable overseas auto transporter with a proven history to ship your car to the Bahamas. It’s the only way to make sure your car arrives safely so that you can travel the islands freely during your stay.
The best part about professional shipping is the low rates and guarantee of delivery. The experience and guidance provided by the transporter specialists make it so much easier to get through the process of shipping successfully. Most shipping services are set affordably. To get an estimate, provide the transporter with some information so they can give you the most honest rate.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Affects the Cost of Transport?
- Age and weight of the car.
- Vehicle specifications.
- The distance that the car must travel.
- Desired transport services.
Figure out What’s Owed in Taxes.
Besides paying for your shipping services, import duties and taxes are also due. What you owe in taxes for the country could easily exceed the price of shipping. Provide proof that you paid all taxes to the Customs department along with other documents to gain import approval. This certificate must be granted before the car ships off. If not, the car will not ship off to the country. To figure out what you owe in taxes, call the Embassy of the Bahamas.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?