Some of the most loyal shipping customers consist of dealerships, manufacturers, and private vehicle owners. The cost of an international transport is affordable. That is why so many use professional overseas transporters.
It’s the most secure and affordable way to ship a car. By contacting the Embassy of the Bahamas, you can learn more about the import restrictions you must abide by.
When you’re searching for the right transporter, first consider your shipping options. You want to make sure that the shipping services you choose are within your budget, yet relevant to your needs. The transporter will help you with your choices to assure they ship your car to the Bahamas without concern.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Your Best Shipping Options.
Even with all the services to choose from, there are really only two main forms of transport to choose between. There is a third auto shipping service, but this includes transporting by a plane which is so expensive that it is impractical for most customers.
- Container transport makes it possible for you to ship the car and other items to the Bahamas all at once. Anything being shipped must have approval for import through Customs. This service gives the car more security than other options. The car is kept completely protected from outside hazards. You can split the container space and costs with someone shipping to the same place if you don’t need the entire container for your car and belongings.
- The RO/RO transport method is an open-air service. The car will be driven onto the top of a flatbed ship where it is secured for its transport. The car should be free of everything but the floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire. This form of transport is your cheapest option. It is usually recommended to anyone transporting multiple cars or shorter distances.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?