Transporting a car to El Salvador from the United States through an international shipping company is easy and affordable. A lot of people buy auto shipping services when they’re moving overseas. It is actually a cost effective service.
Shipping a car is much cheaper than buying one in another country. It’s also difficult to buy a car as a foreigner. Auto shipping services make the process of relocation easier by overseeing the transport of your vehicle.
When you’re preparing for the move, consider using a transport company that can ship other belongings too. You’ll notice that a lot of the shipping companies offer such services. Although it will cost a bit more than just shipping the car to El Salvador alone, combining the services makes it easier and all of your things will arrive at port together.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing for Transport.
Anyone interested in shipping more than just a vehicle should look for transporters that offer container shipping services. This transport method is an enclosed service that offers extra security and the space to ship more than just a car. It is also accepted by any seaport whereas open air services aren’t always permitted.
After buying container services and scheduling your transport, it’s time to pack up your stuff and prepare the vehicle. Call the Embassy of El Salvador to see what goods are not permitted into the country. Everything you ship will have to gain import approval before the day of transport.
Clean your car out. Have it ready for the transporter according to the shipping company’s policy. Check all the vehicle’s fluids, but leave the fuel tank at less than a quarter full. Check the car for damages and even have it turned up while you’re still in the states. This makes the process of transport safe for everyone.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?