Of course, the overall protection of your car is of the utmost concern during its transport to Costa Rica from the U.S. There are many great ways to ship your vehicle, but hiring professional transport is by far the wisest of them all.
Coincidentally, shipping services are cost effective and reasonably priced. To keep the cost of transport to Costa Rica as low as you can, ask about open air shipping methods.
Although open air transport doesn’t provide the ultimate protection against outside elements such as weather and rough sea water, it is known as a reliable form of transport. Actually, many manufacturers and dealerships use this method when they must ship multiple vehicles to a location. Just make sure that there is a seaport near the country that accepts open air deliveries. Contact the Embassy of Costa Rica for up-to-date import regulations and information.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
About Open Air Shipping Services
For many reasons, open air shipping services are highly desired by frequent transport customers. RO/RO is the cheapest means to ship a car to Costa Rica. The car isn’t permitted to carry personal or valuable items. The shipping company will not be responsible for damages, or any lost or stolen items.
Preparing the vehicle right positively impacts your car’s transport. Use a camera to take pictures of the car, zooming in on ay visible markings. The best way to make sure your car is ready for overseas shipping is to have it inspected and serviced at the auto shop before the ship date. Make sure your insurance policy covers overseas shipping, if it doesn’t, take advantage of the coverage available through the shipping service you hired.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?