The Bahamas offer some of the most beautiful natural settings, including long stretches of beach. People all over the globe vacation there often. Some even buy vacation homes or decide to reside there permanently.
Fortunately, there are a lot of great transport services in the Miami area.
Before you decide upon a transporter to ship your car for you, consider all of the shipping options you’re presented with. All shipping services are known for their advantages and reasonable prices, so choose the services that you feel are safest for your car’s travels from Miami to the Bahamas. After you have come to all decisions in regards to the shipping process, learn about the import laws in the country by calling the Bahamas Consulate General
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Best Shipping Services for Auto Transport.
The container shipping is by far the safest form of auto shipping. It may be a more expensive than the alternative method, yet it provides more protection. You will have your choice of two container sizes. Each container can fit a car and other goods inside without concern. Not only can you use the extra space in the container for your belongings, but the vehicle can also store your goods. All of your possessions within the container must be permitted into the country. This method allows two people to share a container which could ease the cost of shipping.
RO/RO transport is the least expensive yet very cost effective. The vehicle will be driven onto a flatbed ship for its shipping process and when it reaches port, it is driven off the ship. The vehicle must be in driving condition and completely empty of all possessions. The only articles allowed inside the vehicle are floor mats, a spare tire, and a car jack. Any extra weight will only raise the cost of shipping a car to the Bahamas.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory