Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Are you looking forward to soon touring Streamwood for a vacation? A-1 Auto Transport has an office strategically located at the heart of the city. It is only a few minutes’ drive from the airport.
If your tour commences in Streamwood, you can collect your bike from our offices or if Streamwood is last stop during your trip, you can bring it to our facility. Afterwards, the bike will be moved back home on your behalf.
While in our hands, your bike is subject to the most secure shipping. During motorcycle loading, the handlers will use a hydraulic lift-gate after strapping it on a skid to place the bike in the transport carrier.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Moving your motorcycle to your holiday destination in Streamwood might look like a formidable undertaking. However, we have several hauling options available to you to make the process simpler.
- Enclosed transport. We use enclosed trucks to protect the motorcycle from the environment. A shield from the severe weather is very important for every motorbike particularly classics and exotic cruisers.
- Open-air transport. This method is facilitated by the use of big lowboy trucks, which you might have seen loaded with motorcycles on the roads.
- Packed in heavy metal containers, we will ship your motorcycle using any of the methods like open-air, enclosed, or water shipping.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Completing motorbike preparation correctly is crucial; hence, you should have a keen eye for detail when following the preparation guidelines offered by the hauler. Some of the tasks to do are:
- Removing all the fluids and leave only around ¼ tank fuel in the bike; fire accidents will be avoided and you will pay less fees because the weight will be reduced.
- Washing off the debris, grease, and mud from the motorcycle. If these get stuck in the joints, they can cause great damage.
- Removal of hanging parts is subject to the method of shipping you will be using. So, ask the shipper what they usually recommend.
- Charging the battery to full capacity, adding enough pressure in the tires, and removing the alarm devices from the motorcycle.
- Before the shipping commences, ensure you take clear images of your motorbike. This will be used as evidence of its state before shipment in case the bike acquires damage while in transit.
- Release the motorbike to the shipper only after maintenance has been done by your mechanic.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- In-depth knowledge of the road network in Streamwood. Drivers who have passed via the route to your town before are the best to use. They will know alternative routes to take in case there is blockage in some routes.
- High quality shipping equipment. You want your motorcycle to reach you in tiptop condition. The machinery used should be of good quality and durable.
- Positive reviews from previous customers. The shipper most likely has offered their shipping services to other customers. These customers usually leave comments on the shipper’s website talking about the experience they had with the company. Read through these to find out how the shipper treats clients.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Instant motorcycle shipping quotation: Getting reasonable shipping rates out there is hard! At A-1 Auto Transport, we have streamlined the procedure. We have a shipping cost estimator on our website and as if that is not sufficient, our agents are available to give a detailed breakdown of the quotation.
- We do doorstep deliveries: Another unique feature that gives us an edge over our competitors is the provision of door-to-door delivery services. This implies that you are not walking out of your house to wade through the snarl-up to our terminus. We will deliver your valuable ride straight to your doorstep or work-place.
- We are highly rated: Look up our testimonials web-page and get to see the customers’ satisfaction rates. We never disappoint. Countless contented clients have left exceptional reviews concerning our stellar service provision.
- We offer an array of shipping methods: Most of our customers do not have similar needs. Due to these different and numerous demands, we have increased the options available for motorbike shipping. You can choose the method that you think will suit you the best.
Our Streamwood motorcycle shipping services
- Interstate and national motorbike transport service.
- International shipping service.
- Transit insurance coverage.
- Open-air shipping.
- Complete customer satisfaction.
- 24-hour motorcycle tracking.
- Enclosed truck shipping.
Talk to us!
When in need of or you do not understand a certain aspect concerning your shipment plan, don’t shy away! We are here to bear the burden of all your bike shipping troubles. Call us at 1-800-452-2880 and we will tell you how to alleviate the shipping problem.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory