Bellwood Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Bellwood Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
We came into the shipping scene over 25 years ago with a great desire to unclog the industry. Bikes could get delivered late and at times vandalized. Bikers had no option other than self-off bikes at throwaway prices because they could not get reliable shipping companies.
As at now, we have streamlined the procedures, and other shipping companies are catching up fast. Our company was not born to rake billions of profits. Instead, we came to help many motorcycle enthusiasts drive away the fear of buying bikes abroad due to lack of proper shipping methods in the USA.
The government has realized higher revenues as more bikes are filling the highways. Other entrepreneurs earn a living using bikes to transport goods or offer services. We purpose to make the lives of motorcyclists better through quality shipping services.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated shipping method. When shipped in crates, your classic or custom bikes cannot be any safer. Softwood is used to make these crates, so you will not get charged for extra weight as it is negligible.
- Enclosed shipping method. Delicate bikes will be more secure when packed and shipped in covered vehicles whose interior has various protective and quality gears installed.
- Open-air shipping method. Short distance trips are secure if you use open trucks to ship the motorcycles. The loading of bikes on open lorries is faster than in covered vehicles.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Find an appropriate time to prepare your road trotter for shipping. The preparation procedure should not be done hurriedly, or else you miss out on important steps.
- The first step to consider is cleaning the motorcycle.
- Inspect your motorcycle in a well-lit area after cleaning and drying.
- The damages observed should be recorded for future reference.
- With your camera (camera-phone or DSLR camera), take crisp shots of your ride. Be sure to photograph from all angles.
- Be sure to drain the fuel in the gas tank up to around ¼ full.
- Drain all other fluids in the bike particularly the inflammable ones and those known to corrode surfaces.
- Charge the battery to full capacity. Confirm the full charge using a voltmeter.
- Disconnect the alarm devices. You will quickly make enemies with the drivers in case they go off in the middle of the highway.
- Motorcycle accessories will get damaged if you leave them on the ride. Remove these to avoid loss.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- The company’s presence. A good shipping company serves customers both online and offline. Their online presence includes the website, and the offline presence comprises of the offices. The offices should be in almost all towns for faster service delivery.
- The shipper’s certificates and licenses. Licenses are a must for a shipper to authenticate their business. Also, certification proves that they followed appropriate procedures and they meet the standards needed to do shipping business.
- The quality of the equipment used. Secure motorcycle moving gets achieved when a shipper utilizes heavy-duty equipment and tools. Confirm the tools are certified and are exclusively for motorcycle transport.
- The hauler’s level of experience. Find out the length of time that the shipper has been in business. If the period exceeds 20 years, then the shipper is an epitome of excellence. Many startup companies lack some vital skills such as fast decision-making.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- In addition to low rates, you are getting several free shipping services. You will be killing several birds with one stone; receiving one price for the quality and free services such as storage, tracking, and quotations.
- Our shippers are performers. They have acquired in-depth skills after going through rigorous training. Our training curriculum is certified by the authorities such as the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Our secret to offering high-quality services is using the original and heavy-duty equipment. Moreover, we perform maintenance checks on the trucks after certain mileages. All the machinery is exclusively used for motorcycle handling.
- We have the proper paperwork to show that we have been approved to ship bikes in Bellwood. Other licenses have been acquired to allow us to facilitate bike shipping in other countries.
Our Bellwood motorcycle shipping services
Some of the incredible services we offer in Bellwood Include:
- Port to port shipping.
- Comprehensively insured services.
- Free and secure storage.
- Door to door services.
- Open-carrier services.
Talk to us!
We are in the town near you to bring shipping services closer. You can book our services online, via phone calls (1-800-452-2880), or at our offices. Our agents are on standby waiting to handle your motorcycle shipment. Happy hauling!