- Safe And Reliable New Lenox Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- The Available Motorcycle Shipping Methods
- New Lenox, Il Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- Getting A Motorcycle Ready For Shipping
- What Makes A Good Mover?
- What Makes A-1 Auto Transport The Best Choice
- Our New Lenox Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Contact Us
- New Lenox Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- New Lenox Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable New Lenox Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The moving of motorcycles is a task which is best handled by professionals. This is because they are more familiar with the various shipping laws and motorcycle laws as well as the best practices for efficient shipping. Additionally, they are also licensed to operate across the USA and have experience in providing motorcycle shipping services to various destinations, New Lenox included. Moving companies are also well-equipped and can handle the shipping of bikes with relative ease.
The available motorcycle shipping methods
We use the following methods of motorcycle shipping: Air transport, water transport, rail transport and road transport. Air transport provides the fastest means of delivering a bike but it is the most expensive shipping option. Water transport is slower but more affordable compared to air transport. Road transport is the most common means of in-land shipping since most locations are easily accessible via road. Rail transport is an alternative option to shipping via road. The advantage it has over road transport is the minimal delays in delivery.
The delivery of the bike may be done using door-to-door service or terminal-to-terminal service.
New Lenox, IL Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From New Lenox, IL||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|New Lenox, IL to Boston, MA||991 miles||$396||3 - 5 days|
|Las Vegas, NV to New Lenox, IL||1728 miles||$691||5 - 7 days|
|New Lenox, IL to The Villages, FL||1115 miles||$446||4 - 6 days|
|Oxnard, CA to New Lenox, IL||2050 miles||$820||6 - 8 days|
|New Lenox, IL to El Paso, TX||1455 miles||$582||4 - 6 days|
|Birmingham, AL to New Lenox, IL||668 miles||$267||3 - 5 days|
|New Lenox, IL to Nashville, TN||482 miles||$192||3 - 5 days|
|Rochester, NY to New Lenox, IL||609 miles||$243||3 - 5 days|
|New Lenox, IL to Detroit, MI||288 miles||$115||3 - 5 days|
|Salt Lake City, UT to New Lenox, IL||1379 miles||$551||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Getting a motorcycle ready for shipping
Before a bike is shipped, it ought to be prepared well. This can be done by checking the engine, the level of the fluids and the tire pressure and ensuring that the gas level is at a maximum of a quarter of the tank capacity. You can also make it easier for the mover to operate your bike by noting down the specific way it should be handled, disabling the alarm system and removing your motorcycle accessories. To ensure that it will be in good condition, cleaning it and having a professional mechanic to fix it will be expected. Documenting the pre-shipping condition of the bike can be done by taking photos of it and making a report while inspecting it.
What makes a good mover?
When searching for a shipping company, you ought to conduct due diligence and make a good choice. The following are some of the factors that you ought to consider as you look for a shipping company.
- Experience: The mover ought to have relevant experience in transporting bikes.
- Validity: The moving company should be running a valid business and be in possession of documents such as certificates and licenses.
- Quality and variety of services: The shipping company should provide you with different motorcycle shipping services which are of high quality. Such services should meet and possibly exceed your expectations.
- Trustworthiness: The shipping company should be one that can be relied on to make successful deliveries and a good history of meeting clients' needs. A good indicator of a company's trustworthiness is if they are approved by the Better Business Bureau.
- Insured: Confirm if the shipping company has an insurance cover which will be valid over the period in which you intend to ship with them.
- Safety: The mover should be capable of handling your bike with care and ensuring that the bike is received in perfect condition.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
What makes A-1 Auto Transport the best choice
Hiring us is a good decision because we are the mover that is capable of meeting your motorcycle shipping needs. This is due to the following reasons:
- We have been in operation for over two decades and therefore, we have a good understanding of and experience in motorcycle shipping. Our services have also been tried and tested over the years. Additionally, we have continuously improved the quality of our services so as to meet the changing customer preferences and the updated levels of technology and safety.
- We have the ability to meet your needs and ensure that the bike is transported in the most reliable manner. Our drivers are familiar with most routes and aim to complete the deliveries in good time by passing through the least congested and most direct routes. We offer good motorcycle care at all times and thus, you can be sure to have the bike delivered in perfect condition.
- We have met the safety standards set by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT).
Our New Lenox motorcycle shipping services
We provide the following New Lenox motorcycle shipping services: open-air shipping, enclosed shipping and crated shipping. These are all efficient means of transporting a bike and are available at reasonably-priced rates. These shipping options are of high quality and you can select any depending on your preference and budget. The additional services available are insurance coverage, storage services and shipping guidance and advisory services.
We look forward to hearing from you. You can give us a call at 1-800-452-2880 or contact us via the contact details provided here.
New Lenox Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Lincolnwood Hills||Brisbane||North Cedar Road|
|Gilletts||Village Center||West Francis Road|
|Steele||West Laraway Road||Gougar Road|
New Lenox includes ZIP codes