Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
A-1 Auto Transport can offer you professional shipping services if you have any of the following needs or problems:
- The need to ship a salvaged bike.
- The need to transport an inoperable bike to the repair garage.
- The need to ship bikes to buyers after making purchases.
- Shipping bikes using a professional mover because you want to avoid wear and tear.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated bike transport.
- Enclosed carrier transport.
- Non-enclosed carrier transport.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Here we will detail what should be done on the bike at the preparation stage. The tasks to be done at this stage are such as:
- Unbolting all delicate bike accessories.
- Removing any valuables from the saddlebags.
- Servicing the motorcycle engine.
- Eliminating the fluids that can cause harm to drivers, pedestrians or damage to your motorcycle.
- Checking the level of the fuel and reducing it to around a quarter of the tank capacity.
- Ensuring that the motorcycle tires have enough air.
- Disconnecting the alarm devices.
- Repairing all faulty systems on your motorcycle.
- Washing your bike.
- Examining and noting down the condition of your bike. Copies of the assessment records should be shipped to the receiver too.
- Photographing the motorcycle after placing it in a well-lit area.
- Removing the battery from the bike if you will be hauling it via the crated method.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Before hiring a shipper to move your bike, they must prove that they will offer quality services. Look for the following aspects in a shipper before entrusting your bike to them.
- The shipper’s reputation. The shipper who provides shipping services to you should be highly rated by customers who have used their services before. Be sure to browse their site and read all the reviews from previous users. You are safe to proceed and hire the shipper if the favorable ratings exceed the negative ones.
- The shipper’s licensing information and certification. Licenses are issued to shippers to validate their services after evaluation by the federal government. Check the permissions of your shipper and make sure they comprise of only legitimate information, seals, and signatures.
- The shipper’s variety of shipping methods. When planning to ship, your shipper should present a variety of options. You are to choose the option that suits your needs. If you need professional help, the shipping consultants should offer unbiased advice.
- The shipper’s capacity to tailor shipping services. You shouldn’t be pressed to use a shipping service that does not seem to take care of your needs. If a precise service is unavailable, the shipper should have the ability to merge or tweak transport packages until you get what you need.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
For any shipping need you have in Lincoln, it will be solved through a variety of services and provisions at A-1 Auto Transport. Learn about the offerings below:
- We have served clients from all parts of the world. We have good knowledge of all the road networks in various countries and the shipping laws too. You will never deal with late deliveries because we know the alternative routes to use.
- We have insured our shipping services as a precautionary measure during shipping. Road, rail, and sea accidents occur at times, and during such events, the bikes might get damaged. We will use our insurance policy to cater for repairs and other forms of compensation.
- High-end equipment is what we use to handle your motorcycles. During pickup, we use top-of-the-range lift gates for loading the bike, sturdy skids, and durable straps covered with sheep fur. The trucks are not the average ones you see carrying goods. They are specialty trucks exclusively built for motorcycle shipping.
Our Lincoln motorcycle shipping services
- Tracking capabilities. We have specific tracking features to help you find the location of your bike during shipment 24/7. The information in real-time and is relayed instantly when you connect to our platform.
- Fully insured haulage. Your bike will be safe with us from the beginning to the end of the shipment. We have the insurance coverage included in the package to help with footing all repair bills if the bike is damaged before delivery.
- Local and national bike haulage. Bikes can be shipped to any part of the USA by train, plane, or vehicles.
- International bike transport. We have the option to move your motorbike to overseas countries using methods like rail, water, road, and air shipping.
Talk to us!
We are available round-the-clock for bookings and consultations. Give us a call on 1-800-452-2880 and our representatives will take your orders and give the necessary feedback.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory