Motorcycle owners seek shipping services because of different reasons. Examples of these reasons are such as:
- Completion of bikes sales. Motorcycle sales are complete after delivering the bikes to the buyers.
- If the bike rider chooses another mode as their transport method, the motorcycle will have to be shipped to the new address.
- Severe weather. This condition is another factor that fetters the riding ability of motorcyclists on the roads. The motorcycles can be transported safely by hiring motorbike transport services.
- Repair services. Defective motorcycles need to be fixed by a bike expert. If the professional garage is miles away, you should hire a transport solution provider.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Our safe and affordable means of shipping are:
- Water shipping. If motorcycle is not urgently needed at the destination, water transport will be suitable for international delivery.
- Road shipping. Good roads connect many towns and cities in the USA. Therefore, this method of transportation is ideal for interstate or national delivery.
- Rail shipping. With this shipping method, customers enjoy timely delivery of their motorcycles.
- Air shipping. This is our fastest mode of transporting motorcycles in the USA and around the world.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Motorcycle preparation is a prior shipping procedure that is to be completed by the bike owner for hassle-free bike transportation. Activities involved in the preparation phase include:
- Washing your two wheels without leaving any part untouched.
- Fixing faulty systems if any.
- Servicing the engine. For instance, changing the oil and greasing the cogwheels.
- Inflating the tires until they have enough pressure.
- Draining all dangerous fluids to avoid damage on the bike and harming the drivers.
- Removing the alarm devices to avoid causing a nuisance if they go off when on the move.
- Ensuring that the tires do not have slow punctures.
- Confirming that the level of fuel in the gas tank is at most a quarter.
- Shippers recommend thorough once-over of the motorcycle and photographing it at all angles.
- Delicate motorcycle accessories should be removed and packed in separate boxes or covered with thick blankets.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
During your search for a Markham motorcycle mover, there are a couple of factors that you ought to have in mind. These include:
- Experienced companies have the desired skillsets. Ensure the company you will use to ship your motorcycle has at least 15 years of experience.
- Reliable motorcycle shippers tailor services to meet the customers’ demands. Find a bike hauler who can modify shipping packages without lowering their quality.
- Legit transport solution providers are licensed and bonded. Make sure you view the licensing documents to confirm they are authentic and that they have US DOT
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Quality shipping services are the primary reasons why clients choose A-1 Auto Transport Inc over other motorcycle shippers. You can also choose us today because:
- Our quality hauling services are offered at affordable prices. We do not overcharge or surcharge clients for no reason. We intend to help every bike rider to enjoy great customer service at reasonable costs.
- Our shipping estimations are cost and obligation-free. After receiving the quotes, clients can negotiate, which is an uncommon aspect in other shippers.
- We are trusted around the world. Numerous positive reviews from our customers tell you that we offer nothing short of excellent services. Our Harley-Davidson shipping and partnership with eBay prove that A-1 Auto Transport is the best choice for your shipment.
- We take time and security seriously. We will never delay your shipment, and we devote ourselves to deliver motorcycles in pristine conditions. We have invested in top-notch security systems like heat and movement sensors.
Our Markham motorcycle shipping services
A-1 Auto Transport is proud to serve riders in Markham with provisions such as:
- Insurance coverage. Our comprehensive insurance package takes care of all risks that may occur during bike shipments.
- Crated shipping. The bike is prepped by the owner, and then our handlers will help with strapping the bike in the crate and ensuring it is secure.
- Open-air transport. This is an inland transport method, and it is the most sought after by young riders. It is an excellent option if you are on a tight budget.
- Enclosed truck service. All sorts of damage are kept at bay when you ship bikes in enclosed trailers.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.