Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
There are various reasons why a motorcycle may have to be shipped from one location to another. Examples of situations in which it is necessary to hire motorcycle shipping services are whereby a bike is to be delivered to the address of a purchaser, to the address to which the owner has relocated and to the garage when it is to be repaired. A bike may also have to be shipped when avoiding the wear and tear of its parts. Adverse weather conditions also make it necessary to hire a mover so as to have the bike shipped safely.
Our motorcycle shipping methods
The different motorcycle shipping methods that we use when transporting a bike include air transport, water transport, rail transport and road transport. Air transport is the fastest means of shipping a bike whereas water transport is a less expensive shipping option but has a longer delivery timeframe. Road transport is commonly used in making deliveries to different addresses and although it is characterized by congestion at times, our drivers do their best to pass through the least congested and most direct routes. The delivery of your bike may be done using terminal-to-terminal service or door-to-door service.
Preparing of a motorcycle for shipping
To ensure that a bike will be in good condition, easily handled by the mover and not prone to causing accidents by the spilling of fluids, you ought to prepare it well. This can be done by ensuring that the gas is at a maximum of a quarter of the tank capacity, checking the engine, the fluids and the tire pressure. It is also good for you to make it easier for the mover to handle the bike removing the motorcycle accessories and disabling the alarm system. You ought to make the bike clean by washing away the dirt and debris and ensuring that there is no deposit in the tires. Inspecting the bike so as to assess its condition and taking photos of it is a way of capturing the real condition of the bike before it is shipped.
What makes a good mover
There are various characteristics of a good mover. These include the ability to move the bike using different shipping methods, the availability of a motorcycle insurance cover and the possession of a valid insurance cover and the relevant documents. A good mover is one who is forthright and has good communication systems and passes to you all the relevant information related to your move. The mover should also be with a good reputation and capable of safely shipping your bike.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should hire us
There are various reasons as to why we are a good mover to hire. These include:
- The various motorcycle shipping services we avail are of high quality and we offer them at affordable rates. We can also provide you with tailored services to meet specific needs such as shipping bikes to a biking event or delivering and handling bikes such as the Harley-Davidson and classic motorcycles.
- We are licensed to operate across the USA and we can make deliveries to Edwardsville. Our drivers are conversant with the various routes that lead to different destinations and can pass through the least congested and most direct ones so as to deliver the bikes in good time.
- We have a comprehensive insurance cover which sees to it that you get compensated for any harm that will be caused to your bike while it is in our possession.
- We offer good motorcycle care and handle your bike with ease and expertise, ensuring that it gets to you in perfect condition. In addition to this, we have met the safety requirements set by the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- We deliver the bikes in good time and ensure that you encounter minimal delays while transporting your motorbike.
- Our site is highly secured and all the communication you pass to us is encrypted and thus private. You can make payments online with ease and with no worries about your data being used elsewhere.
Our Edwardsville motorcycle shipping service
We provide different types of services so as to meet your shipping needs. The different Edwardsville motorcycle shipping services which we provide include open air shipping, crated shipping and enclosed shipping. These are all reliable shipping methods and you can select the one that suits you depending on your budget and the protection you need over the bike. The additional services are shipping advice and guidance, storage services and insurance coverage.
Talk to us
Feel free to talk to us if you would like to get more information on our services or if you would like to be issued with a quote. Call us soon on 1-800-452-2880.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory