There are many decisions people must make when relocating to Round Lake and the transportation of their bikes is undoubtedly among the crucial aspects of their relocations. Luckily, several shippers offer several transport services. Nonetheless, many bike owners have no clue of what these services are.
We offer free advice to clients and guide them all through until completion of the delivery of their bikes. Also, we have acquired contemporary resources, for example hauling machinery, shipping gear. There is a superb crew of experts who handles your motorcycles proficiently and carefully.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Enclosed bike transport. Enclosed trailers make sure you cover your bikes securely and entirely. Shipping using enclosed bikes is more expensive than using the open option.
- Open carrier transport. The most prevalent mode of moving bikes is using open trucks. Open shipping is undoubtedly the standard for bike dealers for transporting many bikes for their stock. Other owners use this method because of affordability.
- Crated bike transport. Our shipping crates are constructed with a protective perimeter. The perimeter protects the bike from getting scratched during shipping. We mainly use crated shipping when shipping high-end motorcycles.
- We use metal containers to ship your bikes in. The containers have specialty tools like wheel chokes and soft ties for securing your bike.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- The motorbikes must be washed days before the shipping date. Washing makes the hidden damages visible.
- Shield the motorcycles from damage caused by corrosive and flammable fluids by withdrawing all the fluids. The weight is also reduced when fluids are drained.
- Remove the battery and charge it to full capacity. Place it in another container and label it for easy identification.
- Disconnect the alarm system.
- Arrange the travel documents ahead of shipping.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The search for a professional shipping company in Round Lake begins when you want to ship your motorcycle. What characteristics do you expect to find in a professional hauler?
- A reliable motorcycle shipping company wants you to benefit the most out of your shipment. They ship bikes fast and in a secure manner. There should be the use of cutting-edge technology to deal with security, tracking, and communication.
- The communication systems must be seamless. You should be able to connect with the coordinator at any given time during shipping. You should receive timely alerts regarding the status of your shipment.
- The shipping trucks must be heavy duty and fitted with tracking gadgets. If you have a smart device, you can connect with the satellite on the shipper’s online system and see the exact location of the bike.
- Additionally, the trucks must have alarm systems, fire detection, and collision prevention devices. The storage facilities should be equipped with burglary thwarting equipment as well.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We have studied the shipping industry since our inception, and we know what the majority want. As a result, we have designed various shipping methods that will cater to all your needs.
- If you cannot find the correct options, we have a dedicated team of advice-givers who will guide you through the customization All our tailored services are safe and give you the expected quality of service at low rates.
- We offer premium coverage for your motorcycles from pickup to delivery. You can rest assured that the bikes are in the safest hands. Compensation is given to you if damages happen to the motorbike during haulage.
- Our shipping fees are very reasonably priced. We will not send you away for having a low budget. We have shipping alternatives even for people with meagre
Our Round Lake motorcycle shipping services
- Motorcycle shipment tracking. Clients can gain entry to shipment data in real-time via their smart devices or computers.
- The door to door services. We know the struggle of taking your bike to a pickup point especially if draining the fuel is one of the requirements. Good news is, door to door services offer you the convenience you desire because we will come for the bike at your doorstep.
- Open carrier services: bike shipments over short distances are best moved by open trucks. Our trucks are big enough to carry over 500 bikes at once.
Talk to us!
The struggle for finding a reliable shipper in Round Lake will cease when you talk to us. We have the required gear and a team of experienced shippers on standby to help you all the way. They will not sleep a wink before you are satisfied with the delivery. Talk to us today on 1-800-452-2880 or write to us.