- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- Melrose Park, Il Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Melrose Park Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Talk To Us!
- Melrose Park Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Melrose Park Includes Zip Codes
Melrose Park is filled with all sorts of fun activities that families love engaging in during the holidays. Others would like to relocate and settle in the city. There are some who are moving form Melrose to other states, cities, and nations too.
If you are a motorcycle owner and you fall under any of these categories, know that A-1 Auto Transport is the number one shipper in the USA. We specialize in shipping motorcycles of all kinds and models.
Since relocating or planning for a holiday are cumbersome processes, we will handle the shipment for you as you complete other businesses with minimal distractions. Hurry up and visit any of our offices to get advice on what to do for a hassle-free shipping experience.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We have a great deal of suitable options for your motorcycle shipment. Each is created with safety and affordability in mind. Our options include:
- Air transport option. This is a prime shipping method that commands higher fees than all other options. The major positive with this option is the prompt delivery of consignments.
- Water transport option. Water shipping comes second after air shipping when speaking of overseas shipping. Even if this option is slower than air method, customers can have many bikes transported in a water vessel unlike in a plane.
- Rail transport option. Shipping via rail is one of the most efficient modes of inland shipping. Apart from cheap shipping rates, trains have a big carrying capacity and are hardly involved in crashes.
- Road transport option. Another well-liked inland mode of shipping motorcycles is road transport. Bikes can be moved to almost any location. You will receive your bike at your doorstep without having to switch shipping vessels.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
You can opt to take your bike to a shipper or request the shipper to come and pick it wherever you are. But before that, you must get the bike ready for shipping. How do you do this? The activities are simple. Read along to learn about the steps.
- Disable the alarm devices if you want to remain in good terms with your shipping coordinator.
- Clean the bike thoroughly not leaving out the tough stains and grease.
- Pump in enough air in the rear and front tires.
- Inflammable and corrosive fluids are to be drained completely.
- Inspect the engine to ensure there are no defects before shipping.
- The level of gas in the fuel tank should not rise beyond the quarter mark.
- Transportation of the bike in a crate means that you should detach the battery.
- A thorough once-over is recommended to find the existing damages. Fix what you can and record the rest.
- Crisp images of the motorcycle should be taken. Make sure they reach the recipient together with the bike.
Melrose Park, IL Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Melrose Park, IL||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Melrose Park, IL to Portland, OR||2109 miles||$843||6 - 8 days|
|Killeen, TX to Melrose Park, IL||1108 miles||$443||4 - 6 days|
|Melrose Park, IL to Oklahoma City, OK||790 miles||$316||3 - 5 days|
|Murfreesboro, TN to Melrose Park, IL||523 miles||$209||3 - 5 days|
|Melrose Park, IL to Omaha, NE||457 miles||$182||3 - 5 days|
|Casper, WY to Melrose Park, IL||1082 miles||$432||4 - 6 days|
|Melrose Park, IL to San Jose, CA||2150 miles||$860||6 - 8 days|
|Providence, RI to Melrose Park, IL||975 miles||$390||3 - 5 days|
|Melrose Park, IL to Rochester, NY||614 miles||$245||3 - 5 days|
|Cucamonga, CA to Melrose Park, IL||1973 miles||$789||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
An increase in rogue companies has been reported in various cities of the USA. We will not allow this trend to affect unknowing clients. Here we have sure tips to help distinguish a reliable shipper from a fraudulent one.
- Legitimate services hold official licenses and certifications. Confirm that the permits are genuine by requesting for the shipper’s US DOT and MC numbers, then contact the authorities.
- A genuine shipper must have been in the industry for several years. Scam companies are short-lived; hence, it is unlikely to find a scammer with around 15 years of experience in the industry.
- Check the details and rating of the shipper on Better Business Bureau. Consider hiring shippers with B+ ratings and above.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We have been in the shipping industry for so long that all laws are at our fingertips. We always abide by new regulations too.
- Our clients’ requests are our command. We do the job as per the precedence of the customers. However, when we notice that the customers’ ways might cause damage on the motorcycles, we professionally advise them.
- We use exclusive motorcycle shipping tools. These tools are certified for use by the US Department of Transport. We perform maintenance checks on all equipment every week to maintain high levels of efficiency.
Our Melrose Park motorcycle shipping services
Check out our Melrose Park motorcycle shipping services below:
- Free advice on motorcycle shipping.
- Free instant motorcycle tracking.
- Free, no obligation shipping rates.
- Interstate shipping.
Talk to us!
If you are interested in hiring our services, there are various channels available to communicate with our representatives and agents. You can fill out our online form or speak with us through the phone. Our toll-free number is 1-888-230-9116.
Melrose Park Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|North Avenue||Lake Street||Rose Street|
|North 14th Avenue||25th Avenue||Division Street|
|19th Avenue||Armitage Avenue|
Melrose Park includes ZIP codes
60160, 60161, 60164