Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Downers Grove is a small yet astoundingly exceptional village in Dupage County, Illinois. Economically speaking, the village’s residents have a well-established transport system that connects them to the BNSF railway and alternatively giving them access to the main city. In addition, it serves as the headquarters of some nationally renowned companies such as the Dover Corporation, Every Day’s a Sundae, Fortune 500 and Advocate Health Care. It would only be fair if such a great village is served by a reputable motorcycle shipping company such as A-1 Auto Transport. We are a motorcycle shipping company who pride ourselves in our vast knowledge in motorcycles and what it takes to get them safely from one point to the next.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open-air transport and enclosed transport
We could go for enclosed transport where the motorbike could be moved in a container or a truck that is fully covered at its rear. As for open-air transport, the motorbike is freely transported in an open trailer after we ensure that it is firmly held in place.
- Door to door transport
You will inform our drivers of a suitable place for the collection of the motorbike and they will call you a day in advance to plan for the meeting. We will then transport the motorbike to whichever place you specify even if it involves wheeling the motorbike into the garage of your customer in another state.
- Terminal to terminal transport
This program allows our customers the opportunity to ride or transport their motorbikes to a transport station where they are met by our bike handling experts. The motorbike handlers then secure the bike on a specially designed skid for transportation. You do not require to prepare your motorbike for shipping.
- Crated transport
You can provide your own crate or get one of ours with standard dimensions and at an affordable price. You will pick up the crate at one of our shipping terminals.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Keep the following checklist as you prepare to move your motorcycle:
- Ensure that the handlebars are unlocked so that we can move the motorcycle if need be. Remove the keys and as a safety measure, send them via mail system to the new destination.
- Empty the saddlebags.
- Clean the motorbike
- Inflate the tires
- Fold in the side mirrors
- Check into your current area of residence and the destined moving location if they are accessible by a moving truck.
- Ensure that you have someone at the destination ready to sign for the delivery of the motorbike. Give the shipping company the receiver’s contact information and address.
- If you are planning an overseas move, ensure that the fuel tank is completely drained.
- Review the contract you made with the shipping company to ensure you understand every detail before they knock on your door.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
You need to have the best in the business when it comes to shipping. Shop around for the following:
Choose a shipping company that makes it easy for you to access their booking system and get an online quote.
It is easier to work with one person from the shipping company who is easy to reach. The shipping company employee that you are in touch with will typically know all details pertaining to your motorcycle consignment and will update you on the progress every step of the way. They should also be friendly enough to answer your queries in case any trouble arises.
- Value-added services
A good shipping company should also include extra services in their packages such as offloading, loading and packaging of the motorcycle in the crate.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We live for the motorcycle shipping business and make our application system so simple that all you have to do is simply enter your motorbike information and address and we can work out a plan for moving your motorcycle. Our goal is to help every Downer Grove’s residents with:
- Seasonal/Temporary relocations
- Shipping your motorbike to college
- Moving your motorbike out of state/city/village
- Out of state motorbike sales/purchases (eBay/Amazon)
- Auction motorcycle relocation
- Transporting antique or inoperative motorbikes
- Office/corporate motorcycle relocation
Our Downers Grove motorcycle shipping services
We avail the following services to the residents of Downer Grove:
- Long distance shipping
- Packing and unpacking services
- Door to door shipping
- State to state shipping
- Insurance coverage
- International motorcycle shipping
We are calling all Residents of Downers Grove to the best motorcycle shipping service in the USA. You can reach us on 1-800-452-2880 and get an online shipping quote. You could alternatively go to our site and browse our service packages.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory