Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Usually, motorbikes are very convenient means of transport when moving from one location to another. However, you will have to use the services of a shipping firm to move your motorcycle in some circumstances. The different situations that might compel you to hire a shipping company include:
- If your bike is being salvaged.
- If your motorcycle is inoperable.
- If a seller wants to deliver a bike to a buyer after they have made a purchase.
- If a motorcycle rally event is taking place and the contestants need their motorcycles shipped to the event location.
- If a motorcycle cannot be ridden too far as this will cause heavy wear and tear.
- If severe weather conditions or bad roads make it impossible to operate your motorcycle.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
For us to move your motorbike, you can choose one of our available ways listed below.
- Road shipping. This is a convenient shipping option for in-land hauling.
- Water shipping. This is an overseas transport method that mainly utilizes the port-to-port delivery option.
- Rail shipping. The train option is more convenient than the road option since there are no interruptions, unpredicted obstructions or alterations.
- Air shipping. On our list of shipping options, this is the fastest and priciest.
Clients can choose to have their bikes transported using lowboy trucks, crates, containers or enclosed vehicles for extra security. There are delivery alternatives that customers can choose from. They include door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal delivery.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
To confirm that your motorbike is in an excellent state for transport and to prevent accidents from occurring, it is advisable to prepare your bike ahead of transportation. Preparation of your motorcycle for transportation requires you to perform activities such as:
- Hiring a professional mechanic to complete the maintenance checks.
- Examination of the engine condition.
- Examination of the pressure in the tires.
- Examination of the level of fluids. You can drain them if at dangerous levels.
- Checking that the level of the fuel in the tank does not exceed ¼ of the full capacity.
- Unscrewing the bike accessories.
- Detaching the battery if the crated shipping is to be used as the shipping method.
- Examining your motorbike and capturing photographs that reveal its pre-shipping state.
- Switching off the alarm system.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
For you to have a stress-free shipment, ensure your motorcycle shipper is renowned and that evidence exists to show they are reliable. The evidence includes some factors such as the ones explained below.
- Presence of a transit insurance policy to cover the bike being shipped. This coverage will help you get compensated, for instance, if the shipping truck gets involved in a road crash and your bike gets damaged.
- Provision of several means for motorbike shipping offers clients a more extensive range of options to choose from. Odds are, each client will get at least one option that suits them if the list of methods is big.
- They should have adequate skills to tailor services.
- Presence of authentic credentials and certificates.
- A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau.
- Positive ratings and reviews.
- The shipper should offer shipping services that are affordable.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Communication is seamless at A-1 Auto Transport. After booking your motorbike shipment, you are assigned a transport coordinator. You are to exchange contact information and keep the communication flowing all through the shipment.
- We have top-of-the-range handling machinery to ensure your motorcycle is cared for and that you are relaxed while we ship the bike.
- A-1 Auto Transport offers motorcycle transport services at affordable rates. Our joy is seeing bike owners enjoy quality services without breaking the bank or being exploited by rogue shippers.
- No cause for alarm if you cannot find the exact shipping package for you on our list. We are creative enough to design unique shipping services to your liking. For example, if you want to import a bike and have it shipped right to your doorstep, we can combine the water shipping method or air shipping option and the door-to-door alternative.
- As a matter of experience, we are in our 28th year in the shipping business. We are proud to have shipped over 1 million bikes all over the world.
Our Bloomingdale motorcycle shipping services
We have several motorbike transport services we can offer in Bloomingdale, and they include:
- Open truck shipping services.
- Enclosed truck transport services.
- Motorcycle crating.
- Transit insurance coverage.
- Advisory services on motorcycle shipping.
- Temporary motorcycle storage.
We make sure all the services mentioned above are of convenience to our customers.
Talk to us!
We are eager to speak with you concerning your bike shipment. So, when you are planning to move your motorcycle, give us a call. We will offer you a free, no-obligation shipping quotation and assign a shipping coordinator immediately. Call us on 1-800-452-2880.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory