Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable Charleston Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are various situations which require a motorcycle to be transported by a professional. These include when:
- A purchased bike ought to be delivered to the address of the buyer in good time and more importantly, in good condition.
- Motorcycle events are scheduled to take place and the participants need timely delivery of their bikes.
- A faulty bike is to be repaired and to get this done, it is shipped to the garage.
- Avoiding the wear and tear, and increased mileage that is caused when using the bike over long distances.
The motorcycle shipping methods
The following are the motorcycle shipping methods that we provide:
- Shipping via water-This is a convenient and economical shipping option when shipping a bike overseas.
- Shipping via road-This is a common option for delivering bikes to various addresses. It is the most common option because the good infrastructure makes most destinations easily accessible via road.
- Shipping via air-This is the fastest means of transport. Although it is pricey, you can get the best deals when you ship with us because we source for reasonably priced air freight charges.
- Shipping via rail-This shipping option is an alternative to shipping via road. It has the advantage of being more reliable since the delivery is completed with minimal delay.
The delivery services available are terminal-to-terminal and door-to-door.
The following are some of the tasks that you should do as you prepare your motorcycle for shipping.
- Remove the motorcycle accessories and any of your belongings. No items should be hanging from the bike.
- Check the engine.
- Check the level of the fluids and top up where need be.
- Ensure that the gas is at ¼ (or less) of the tank capacity.
- Ensure that the tires are well-inflated.
- Disable the alarm system.
- Have the faulty parts fixed by a professional.
- Clean the bike.
- Inspect the bike, making a report on your findings. Be sure to mention any existing marks that are on it.
- Take good photographs of the bike from different angles.
- Drain the fluids and disconnect the battery, if you will ship your bike in a crate.
Factors to consider when searching for a mover
The following are the factors that you ought to put into consideration when searching for a motorcycle transport company.
- The experience that the mover has in shipping bikes.
- The familiarity of the mover with motorcycle laws and making deliveries to your area of interest. In this case, you are to check if they do ship to Charleston.
- The availability of different motorcycle transport solutions as well as tailored shipping services.
- The approval of the company by the Better Business Bureau as well as proof of positive ratings and reviews.
Why hiring A-1 Auto Transport is a good choice
Hiring our services is a good choice because we are capable of providing you with good solutions that meet your motorcycle shipping needs in the best way. We avail our services at affordable rates and also give you value for your money. Our services are highly reputable and of high quality. We have also invested in good machinery which makes the handling of your bike easy and the movements very precise, minimizing the chances of any damage being caused to your bike. We are also known to provide clients with an enjoyable experience, as seen in our customer reviews. With us, you will get to have your bike shipped in a less complex process. You can easily follow through each shipping procedure.
The Charleston motorcycle shipping services
We provide a variety of Charleston motorcycle shipping services so that you may get the best shipping experience. The available services include, but are not limited to:
- Open-air transport, which is a reliable shipping option that is affordable but less secure. This is because the bike is exposed while being shipped.
- Enclosed transport, which is a safer shipping option compared to open-air transport. This is because the bike is covered while it is being shipped. However, it is a more expensive shipping option.
- Crated transport, which ensures that your bike is not handled directly and that its integrity will be maintained. A crate that has a reinforced pallet base is used to hold the bike during the transportation of the bike.
- Insurance coverage, which is provided as a legal requirement. We have the most comprehensive insurance coverage and your bike will be catered for in the event that any damages will be caused to it due to the occurrence of any peril.
We look forward to hearing from you! Contact us soon on the number 1-800-452-2880 and we will discuss further on the best solutions for having your bike shipped.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory