Transportation of motorcycles to and from Roselle should be easy if you use a competent shipper like A-1 Auto Transport. We promise to ship your bikes using the safest modes and within agreed deadlines. Our shipping rates are affordable too.
Many of the shippers out there are either rookies or swindlers. We have managed to uphold the trust of our customers by coming up with a robust system that guarantees safety and nothing short of incredible services.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air shipping. A fast and safe but costly shipping option.
- Train shipping. A secure and affordable shipping option.
- Water shipping. A low-rate shipping method but slower that air shipping if you are transporting bikes overseas.
- Road shipping. The most commonly used option for bike transport in America.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Wash off all the dirt on your bike.
- Check for any dings and dents. Perform a once-over on the bike before giving it to the shipper.
- Write down the damages, make copies of the same and give the shipper.
- Take images of the bike making sure the damaged parts are captured too. Copies of these pictures should be shipped to the recipient as well.
- Check the gas levels and drain the fluids. The gas level in the tank should not exceed a 1/4 of the full capacity.
- Check the pressure in both tire and charge the battery.
- Make sure the alarm system is disconnected and shipped in a separate box.
- Detach all motorcycle accessories that are loose and pack them separately.
- Prepare the necessary documents ahead of shipping.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
During the search of a reliable shipping company in Roselle, this is what you should do:
- Check if the shipper has an office in your village. This is the closest place you can find help in case of an emergency shipment or any other shipping issue.
- Check the licenses that the shipper holds. Some shippers are cunning; therefore, you should confirm that the permits are indeed valid. The signatures and seals must not be forged.
- Check the type of machinery that your shipper has. The equipment used to handle motorcycles is not what is used on cars. That said, you should make sure that the equipments your shipper uses is exclusively fabricated to load, strap, and ship bikes.
- Confirm that the shipper is experienced. Many years of experience in handling motorcycles is what you should be looking for in a shipper. If the shipper has been in the industry for more than 15 years, you are good to go.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We are the perfect choice of a motorcycle shipping company because:
- We offer insurance coverage for every shipment. You should not have any qualms regarding your motorbike shipment since we have it covered with a comprehensive insurance policy. If the bike is damaged while in transit, do not hesitate to make a claim. Afterward, we will make a follow-up and get you compensated.
- We offer a variety of options for every shipment. Every shipment has a unique requisite. That said, for every delivery, we will provide an array of methods that you can use. You will decide on which to use or request our advice-givers to help you decide.
- We have the best rates in America. We charge the base pay of the current market rates. Good news is, you are getting several perks with such a low price. We will never surcharge you for fuel or liftgates, unlike other shippers.
- We hire professionals with talent. Every worker in our company is trained to handle bikes. They must pass the final exams with flying colors before they can ship our customers’ bikes.
Our Roselle motorcycle shipping services
- Safe motorcycle storage. We have spacious facilities fitted with different security arsenals to safeguard your bike before you come to collect it.
- Terminal to terminal shipping. When shipping your bike especially overseas, you are supposed to bring the bike to our terminal. After shipping, you will be required to come and collect it.
- The door to door shipping. Request to have the bike shipped to any address whether your place of work, home or friend’s place. We will bring it to the destination of your choice.
- Insurance coverage. Every shipment is covered for risks such as theft, damage, and fire.
- Enclosed carrier services. The bikes are prepped and loaded in an enclosed vehicle. The security of the bike is our priority.
Talk to us!
Our services will be of great use to you if you have been looking for a qualified shipping company in Roselle. For inquiries and bookings, kindly ring us on 1-800-452-2880. We will give you a free quotation and afterward proceed with the reservations.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.