The most effective way to get your bike transported safely from Skokie is to get in touch with a motorcycle transport company. You will need to prepare your bike to ensure safety as well as the safety of the other cargo on the trailer others.
An agent will let you know how to care for your motorcycle prior to shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Is the Purpose of a Motorcycle Transport Company?
Motorcycle transport companies in Skokie provide safe and reliable transport for motorcycle enthusiast. Whether you are taking your bike on a journey across the country or simply selling an old bike, a shipping professional has an affordable shipping solution waiting for you. When it comes to hiring a company, you will want to be sure you do some research to be sure that they are all about customer satisfaction.
What If My Motorcycle Gets Damaged?
It rarely happens, but when a mistake is made there is potential for damages to occur. If you do not receive your motorcycle back in the same condition it was in before it departed, contact the agent who scheduled your ship date. Document the condition of your motorcycle prior to shipping it from Skokie to help back up your case if you have to file a claim.
What Are the Different Types of Transport?
- Enclosed Transport – Being that it is the most expensive way to ship a bike, it is not the most common way to get the job done. Professional transport companies recommend this option for expensive bikes and antique models.
- Open Air Transport – This is the most common way to ship a bike. Not only is it safe and secure, but is also inexpensive.
- Terminal to Terminal – This is the standard when it comes to hauling motorcycles. If you want to drop your motorcycle off at the depot personally, consider this as an option.
- Door to Door – This means that a trailer will come to your home or wherever the motorcycle is located and transport it to the next location from there.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory