Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
With over 400 different couriers in the world, it is hard to find one that can serve the small township of Wheeling especially when it comes to shipping a motorcycle. You need a reliable service to ensure that your motorbike is handled properly when in transit. In addition, you also have to limit the chances of overspending on shipping. However, the idea of taking time out of your busy schedule to figure out which shipping company is best suited for you may be a bit overwhelming. So how about we show you how A-1 Auto transport is perfect for every resident in Wheeling Township? Do follow through.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open-air transport
We will fasten your motorbike on a flatbed and ship it in an open truck. You won’t have to worry about additional costs of securing your motorbike as in other transportation methods.
- Enclosed transport
If you own a rare or expensive motorbike, we can ship it via an enclosed carrier to protect it from road hazards and inclement weather.
- Door to door transport
The term ‘door to door’, in some cases, is not quite literal as we may face setbacks that hinder our trucks from getting right at your door. However, we will get close enough to your specific location as we possibly can for your convenience.
- Terminal to terminal transport
You could pick out a pick-up and drop-off destination at a convenient storage facility (terminal/depot) where our drivers will pick and leave your motorbike respectively.
- Crated transport
Your motorcycle will be wheeled into a wooden crate then we will use strong straps to secure the motorcycle in place. We will ensure that the motorbike is not leaning at an angle nor has a chance of slipping off before we close up the crate.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Here’s the proper prep plan for shipping your motorbike.
- Clean your motorbike before you start taking any photos of how it looks before handing it to us. Make extra copies of the photos for the shipping company and the recipient.
- If you use your motorbike as a temporary storage facility, we suggest you take all the personal items to your house for safe keeping.
- Deactivate your burglary You can do it from the app; ask your alarm company to do it for you or fully disconnect it.
- Disconnect the battery.
- Lock the handlebar.
- Inflate all the tires.
- The fuel tank should only be a ¼ full or less.
- Get insurance for the motorbike.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
You need to have the best in the business when it comes to shipping. Shop around for the following.
The shipping method you use will have a major influence on the rates. Compare the rates offered by the shipping companies to get a package that best suits your budget and needs. If you will be shipping the motorcycle to your customers on a regular basis, get a shipping company that is willing to give you discounts on their services.
- Bond and licensing
There are federal regulations governing shipping companies in the USA. Ensure the company you work with acts in compliance with all the laws of shipping in Wheeling Township. You can also trust a bonded shipping company to deliver when it comes to top notch customer services.
You need a shipping company that is easily accessible in case of trouble. Visit their site and check if any contact information is provided. Find out if they have a 24/7 live chat service, an email and telephone contact. As a bonus, it would be convenient for you if their site features an online tracking service for your motorcycle consignment.
- Value-added services
The shipping company should not only ship you motorbike but also needs to provide auxiliary services such as packing, loading and unloading your motorbike.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
When you work with A-1 Auto Transport, you can put your worries aside and trust us to help you with the following tasks:
- Seasonal/Temporary relocations
- Transporting antique or inoperative motorbikes
- Office/corporate motorcycle relocation
- Shipping your motorbike to college
- Moving your motorbike out of state/city/village
- Out of state motorbike sales/purchases
- Auction motorcycle relocation
Our Wheeling motorcycle shipping services
We avail the following services to the residents of Wheeling:
- Door to door shipping
- State to state shipping
- Long-distance shipping
- Packing and unpacking services
- Insurance coverage
- International motorcycle shipping
Get in touch
Do you want to ship your motorbike in or out of Wheeling Township? Well, call us on 1-800-452-2880 for an instant shipping quote. Go to our site and look at some of our motorcycle shipping services.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory