Safe And Reliable Cahokia Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are different situations whereby it is necessary to transport a bike by hiring motorcycle shipping services. These include when:
- Delivering a bike to the purchaser so as to complete the sale.
- Taking a bike to the garage, in cases when it is faulty and not roadworthy.
- Taking a bike to the location at which an event is scheduled to take place.
- Shipping a bike safely when it is not possible to use it due to restrictions or adverse weather conditions.
The available motorcycle shipping methods
The different motorcycle shipping methods that we use are:
- Air transport. The bike is delivered to the destination within the shortest time possible. We use cargo planes to make the delivery.
- Water transport. The delivery timeframe is longer but the shipping costs are lower compared to air shipping. The bike is carried in a cargo ship to the receiving port.
- Road transport. This is a convenient means of shipping bikes to the receiving address. The bike can be transported on a motorcycle trailer, a flatbed truck or on an open truck.
- Rail transport. The bike is transported to the venue in the expected time since there are minimal delays encountered while transporting a bike via rail.
Preparation of a motorcycle for shipping
There are various activities which ought to be done in preparation of motorcycle shipping. These include:
- Checking the engine.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Checking the fluid levels.
- Confirming if the gas is at a maximum amount of a quarter of the tank capacity.
- Removing the motorcycle accessories.
- Disconnecting the battery and draining the fluids, if the bike is to shipped in a crate.
- Cleaning the bike.
- Inspecting the bike and taking photos of it from different angles.
What you should consider as searching for a mover
There are various factors that you ought to consider as you search for a shipping company:
- The experience that the mover has in transporting motorcycles.
- The availability of a valid insurance cover.
- The availability of different motorcycle shipping methods and the cost of the services.
- The reputation of the shipping company.
What makes us the best mover
There are different reasons as to why we are the best mover. These include:
- Our services are of high quality and you can count on us to deliver the bikes in good time and also ensure that the bike is received in perfect condition.
- We offer good motorcycle care and also use high-end machinery in the delivery of your bike. All movements are done with precision so as to ensure that the bike shall not be damaged while being loaded onto the vehicles. We have also been inspected and approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT).
- We have experience in shipping bikes to different destinations across the USA. Our drivers are also familiar with the routes in and around Cahokia and this helps them while making deliveries. To reduce the transit time and use fuel optimally, the drivers use the most direct and least congested routes.
- We have a good reputation, with our clients who have confidence in our ability to transport bikes reliably. They hire us every time they have a shipping need and also refer more clients to us. We have been reviewed positively and rated highly. Additionally, since we have minimal reports and disputes, we are a trustworthy choice and have also been approved by the Better Business Bureau.
- We offer different motorcycle shipping services and you can select the option that will suit your needs and budget. Additionally, we can meet your specific motorcycle shipping needs since we offer tailored shipping services. Examples of such services are classic bike shipping and Sturgis bike week shipping.
Our Cahokia motorcycle shipping services
The Cahokia motorcycle shipping services that we provide include:
- Open-air transport. It is an affordable shipping option. However, it is less secure because the bike is exposed to various perils.
- Enclosed transport. It is a more expensive option but is a safe shipping service that ensures your bike is not harmed by perils.
- Crated transport. This shipping option will require you to prepare the bike accordingly after which you put the bike in a wooden crate.
- Insurance coverage. It is provided as required by law and you get to be compensated in the event that damage is caused to your bike.
- Storage services: It is an optional service provided to ensure that you can have your bike held safely as you plan your schedule around the pick-up and drop-off time.
Ship with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.