A-1 Auto Transport Inc. will make your motorcycle transportation to Homewood memorable. As a reputable bike shipping company in the USA, we are dedicated to serving the needs of bike riders professionally and assiduously.
Below are what the bike owners enjoy when they use our shipping services:
- With our vast array of reliable shipping services, motorcyclists have the opportunity to make purchases of their desired motorcycles, regardless of the sellers’ locale.
- Bike riders will never miss partaking in events wherever they are taking place.
- We give motorcycle owners peace of mind during relocating. We will take the burden of bike shipping and allow you take care of other tasks.
- We help you attend any touring event around the world no matter its starting point.
- Motorcycle owners can go on holidays without stressing about how to carry their bikes with them.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Motorcycle shipping methods used by A-1 Auto Transport in Homewood include:
- Road shipping - Ship your bikes to any address by using vehicles such as enclosed trucks and lowboy trucks.
- Rail shipping: A very reliable in-land shipping option for persons with access to the terminuses. With rail shipping, delays and accidents are minimal, unlike road shipping.
- Water shipping: Many bike owners use water vessels when shipping bikes overseas. The method is cheaper than using cargo planes and is safe.
- Air shipping: Hire our air transport method if you need to move bikes in record time.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Motorcycles are to be ready before their shipment to reduce delays at the customs and see to it that they are delivered in pristine condition. Some of the activities included in getting motorcycles ready are:
- Inspecting the fluid levels.
- Checking the engine’s condition.
- Ensuring that the level of pressure in the rear and front tires is
- Removing personal items and any other valuables from the storage trunks.
- Checking the level of fuel in the tank. The authority recommends a maximum volume of a quarter of the gas tank.
- Inspect the bike. Hire a certified mechanic to fix defects if any and note down all the damages on the motorcycle.
- Wash the bike to give an excellent appeal.
- Also, take clear images of your ride at various angles.
- Updating the gap insurance will save you lots of money in case some mishaps that are not included in the motor carrier insurance happen.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
For a shipper to be a suitable hire, they should meet the following requisites:
- The shipper’s blog should entail informative content in regards to motorcycle shipping. For instance, on how to prepare motorcycles for hauling, the best methods to choose for motorcycle shipping, or even the pros and cons of specific shipping services.
- The communication channels should be straightforward. You want to talk to the shipping coordinator or representative within the shortest time possible. A faster communication system pacifies clients whenever they are worried. Also, with speedier communication, problems arising during shipping can be solved in good time.
- Wine gets finer with age and so is a shipping company. If you get a company that has beaten all odds to offer quality services, hire them continually. After many of years of providing transport solutions in Homewood, the shipper entails greater skills, and they could make excellent decisions.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We are the perfect shipper when it comes to customization of options. If you have a unique idea or want the bike shipped in a certainway, we will find ways to satisfy your needs. We have in-house experts who can personalize packages to come up with a secure method of shipping.
- We handle motorcycles with the best machinery. Our equipment is acquired after certification by the Federal Highway Authority. This is to ensure ersatz tools are not used in handling bikes.
- We have the best shipping charges in the US. Even though we offer rates per the directions of the US Department of Transport, we include various perks in the packages, hence, allowing you to get extra top-notch services at a lower cost. Isn’t this getting good value for your hard-earned cash?
- As much as we are doing business to earn a living, we ensure the cargo is safe and we take the responsibility should the bike get damaged while in transit.
Our Homewood motorcycle shipping services
- Excellent customer service.
- Motor carrier insurance coverage.
- National and international transport.
- Instant motorcycle tracking.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.