For the last two and a half decades, we have helped many bike owners in Carbondale enjoy superb shipping services. We have the perfect skillsets, appropriate shipping equipment, and heavy-duty trucks that can access the remotest regions especially if a biking event is taking place in a rocky and desert-like place.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Methods available for motorcycle shipments in Carbondale include:
- Air shipping. We will use fast-flying cargo planes to send your bikes to any location either in or out of America.
- Water shipping. Our water vessels are used to ship bikes to foreign nations. You benefit from the low rates if you are transporting many machines.
- Road shipping. The fastest and most convenient mode of shipping bikes on land. Bikes can be delivered to your doorstep upon request.
- Train shipping. Another standard mode of inland shipping that is handy if the clients reside close to a terminus.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
There is no critical stage in motorbike shipment like the preparation stage. Here there are several activities done to ensure the bike is ready for shipping.
- Removing your valuable items from the storage trunks.
- Removing the motorcycle accessories that are loose or hanging such as the handlebars and side mirrors.
- Cleaning your motorbike to clear the grime and remove stains.
- Inspecting the engine and seeking professional repair services if it is faulty.
- Inspecting the level of the fluids.
- Fully charging the battery.
- Checking that the fuel level does not rise beyond ¼ of the full tank.
- Removing the alarm device from the motorcycle.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Speedy bike deliveries. No one loves it when they are eager to receive their new bikes and the shipper delays on the way. You too don’t want that, especially if you are attending a bike racing event. Look for a shipper that delivers without fail.
- Real-time tracking. Every client somehow has worries during shipping. These apprehensions can be cleared if the shipper offers alternatives to track the shipment. For instance, having a tracking code that you can feed on their website to see your cargo’s location.
- Instant customer support. Delays in receiving quotations and responses are uncalled for. Therefore, the communication channels of the shipper must be streamlined to offer faster support.
- Trained shippers. Professionalism is an essential trait of a trustworthy shipper. It goes without saying that you cannot trust just anyone to ship your prized possession without the necessary skills.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Licensed motorcycle shipping services. A-1 Auto Transport is the best choice for shipping motorbikes because we hold proper documentation to show we are legally licensed.
- Insured motorbike transportation services. We are a security-oriented shipping company. Our obsession with bike safety makes us offer insurance for every bike on the move. The presence of our insurance policy is an assurance that if something happens on the way and your bike gets damaged, full compensation follows.
- Many years of experience. We have been working for several years, and we have shipped bikes to many countries. Companies like BMW and Harley Davidson have recognized our expertise.
- Affordable shipping services. We stand out because of our affordable transport services. Additionally, there are several free services like storage and shipping advisory services.
- Experience in shipping any bike. After 25 years of shipping, we have amazing skills to show for the experience.
- We have the right equipment to move any motorcycle, be it a trike, ATV, or dirt bike.
Our Carbondale motorcycle shipping services
- Doorstep delivery. It might be challenging for you to take the bike to a terminus. However, with our doorstep delivery, the struggle is over. We avail ourselves at your home to pick up the cargo.
- Safe storage. After shipping motorcycles, some clients are unable to come and collect them in good time. We keep them safe in our facilities until they get time.
- Complete client support. All queries are replied to almost immediately. During shipping, the coordinator keeps in touch until the bike is securely delivered.
- 24/7 tracking services. With the help of our satellite, customers can trace the exact location of their cargo. We also use the tracking systems in fleet management.
A-1 Auto Transport purposes to provide clients with transport solutions that quench their desires. Our services are executed by professionals too.
Talk to us!
Whenever you seem not to know what step to take for your shipment, reach out to us. We will give you the best service plus several perks. Call us today at 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.