- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- Palos Heights, Il Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Palos Heights Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Talk To Us!
- Palos Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Palos Includes Zip Codes
Moving a motorcycle from one geographical location to another calls for utmost caution. A bike has many fragile accessories that might shatter at the slightest impact. Handling your ride single-handedly without the required expertise might lead to damage. Therefore, you will need to hire professional shipping services for your bike shipment.
You will enjoy the several benefits that come with using an expert shipper. For example, reliable shippers offer detailed advice on the best method to use depending on your needs. Using a professional bike shipper has the benefit of insured shipments and several other incredible perks.
Hire A-1 Auto Transport today for the best rates, fast delivery, and guaranteed discount if you want the bike shipped to the destination and back home.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Our shipping methods have been fashioned for optimum safety and customer satisfaction. Find the details about each below:
- Water transport. We use special cargo ships to move motorcycles to all ports around the world. So, take advantage of this low-rate international shipping method if you live near a harbor.
- Road transport. The road option entails a variety of shipping vessels such as enclosed autos and lowboy trucks.
- Air transport. There is no speedier method of shipping than the air option. Apart from the swift deliveries, bikes get delivered to the address safely.
- Rail transport. On the terminuses, you will find a fleet of trains from A-1 Auto Transport on standby to move single or multiple motorcycles. Train deliveries are hardly slowed down by congestions.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
There is nothing as risky as releasing your bike for shipment before getting it ready. The bike might get damaged, or heavily fined at the customs. Below are the steps you should follow when you are preparing your motorcycle:
- Removing dirt. This is done by washing off tough stains, grease, and mud.
- Maintenance checks. Complete this step with the help of professional mechanics.
- Checking for possible damages. Dents, dings, discolorations, and paint chipping should be recorded in a notebook.
- Photograph session. Take the motorcycle outside or into a room with good lighting and take clear pictures of it.
- Engine inspection. Unless stated otherwise or with a permit from the authorities, your motorcycle should be shipped in excellent condition.
- Tire inspection. Check for and fix slow punctures, pump adequate air in the tires, and measure using a PSI gauge to confirm it is enough.
- Removal of the alarms. The security systems should be disconnected and transported distinctly.
- Drain fluids from the motorbike.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Palos Heights, IL Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Palos Heights, IL||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Palos Heights, IL to Chandler, AZ||1739 miles||$695||5 - 7 days|
|Buffalo, NY to Palos Heights, IL||531 miles||$212||4 - 6 days|
|Palos Heights, IL to Jersey City, NJ||786 miles||$314||3 - 5 days|
|Gilbert, PA to Palos Heights, IL||705 miles||$282||3 - 5 days|
|Palos Heights, IL to Lubbock, TX||1126 miles||$450||4 - 6 days|
|Glendale, CA to Palos Heights, IL||2014 miles||$805||6 - 8 days|
|Palos Heights, IL to Scottsdale, AZ||1727 miles||$690||5 - 7 days|
|Las Vegas, NV to Palos Heights, IL||1748 miles||$699||5 - 7 days|
|Palos Heights, IL to Reno, NV||1910 miles||$764||5 - 7 days|
|Winston-Salem, NC to Palos Heights, IL||701 miles||$280||3 - 5 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Choosing a motorcycle shipping company without taking proper measures will cost you dearly. Your motorbike might get damaged or even worse get lost. Pose these questions during the search for a genuine shipping service:
- Does the shipping firm offer rates that you can afford and are not above the present market range? If the shipper offers exaggerated prices, they want to extort you.
- Is insurance coverage included in the shipping package? Select shippers who include indemnity covers in their shipping packages. This means that compensation is given to bike owners if their rides get damaged while in the hands of the shipper.
- Is the shipping company registered with government authorities? There are bodies responsible for controlling motorcycle shipping in the USA such as the US Department of Transportation.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Here are undisputable reasons why companies such as eBay and BMW prefer hiring us to take care of their motorcycle shipments:
- The capacity to meet customers’ requisites: We work with clients’ stipulations unless our experts disapprove of these options if they might lead to damage on the motorcycles.
- Ours are highly effective and dependable motorcycle transport solutions. Don’t take our word for it. Check out our testimonials page and see the kind of comments which satisfied clients leave. They are confident that they did not go wrong by using our services.
- Our team of truck operators entails highly experienced drivers. Their driving skills and knowledge of routes in Palos Heights is impressive. They use the experience to reduce fuel consumption and expenses and to avoid snarl-ups.
Our Palos Heights motorcycle shipping services
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has an array of Palos Heights motorcycle transport solutions that we have fashioned to offer efficiency and reliability. Examples are:
- Comprehensive insurance coverage.
- Cost-free and secure motorbike storage.
- Free advisory services on all bike shipping services.
- Crated bike moving.
- Open-air transport.
- Enclosed truck shipping.
Talk to us!
Feel free to contact us through the available communication channels like email and phone calls. Our support team is on standby to handle your requests. Call us at no cost on 1-888-230-9116.
Palos Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Southmoor||West 131st Street||South Ridgeland Avenue|
|South 76th Avenue|
Palos includes ZIP codes
60457, 60462, 60463, 60464, 60465, 60480, 60482