Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Motorcycle shipping is a process which has a lot of activities that have to be done with precision and expertise. This will ensure that the bike will be delivered in good condition. The situations in which it is necessary to hire motorcycle shipping services so as to transport a bike include the completion of a sale by delivering it to the purchaser, participation in a biking event, and taking a bike to an auto garage for repairs. Additionally, prohibitions and conditions such as adverse weather may make it impossible to use a bike over some distances. There may also be the need to hire moving services when relocating.
The available motorcycle shipping methods
We provide you with the chance to have your bike transported using any of the following methods: Air transport, water transport, road transport and rail transport. Water transport is convenient when shipping bikes overseas and it has a fair price. Air transport is the fastest means of shipping bikes to any destination and it is quite expensive but we source for the best air freight charges for you. Road transport is the most common means of inland shipping. Rail transport is an alternative to shipping via road and it is cheaper and more convenient since it does not have any delays in delivery.
Preparation of a motorcycle for shipping
The following are some activities which you are to do as you prepare a bike for shipping:
- Check the engine.
- Disable the alarm system.
- Ensure that the gas is at a maximum level of a quarter of the tank capacity.
- Disconnect the battery and drain the fluids especially if you are to ship the bike in a crate.
- Ensure that the tires are well-inflated.
- Clean the bike.
- Inspect the bike and document its condition by making a report and take photos too.
- Ensure that the level of the fluids is within acceptable limits.
What to consider as you search for a mover
The following are some of the factors that you ought to consider as you search for a shipping company:
- The experience that the company has in transporting bikes, especially to Oswego. The delivery services provided should be reliable.
- The ability of the mover to provide tailored solutions so as to meet your specific shipping needs.
- The provision of an insurance cover.
- The approval of the company by the Better Business Bureau and registration under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT).
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why you should hire us
The following are some of the reasons as to why you should hire our services:
- We have been licensed to provide transport solutions across the USA and you can count on us to meet your motorcycle shipping needs in the best way possible.
- We provide you with services at the best prices. If you would like to get a shipping quote, we will require you to issue us with the details of your move and we shall issue a quote free of charge.
- We are known to meet the needs of our clients. Many have chosen us as their top mover, coming back to us whenever they have shipping needs and they also refer more clients to us. To see what you can expect when you ship your bike with us, you can have a look at the customer reviews.
- We are a reliable shipping company which ensures that you can have the bike delivered in good time and received in perfect condition. Our drivers pass through the most direct routes which enable them to be fuel efficient and our team is also capable of handling your bike with care, maintaining its integrity.
- We have a secure payment platform, having been VeriSign secured, which means that your data will be protected and its privacy maintained. All communication that you make with us will be encrypted.
Our Oswego motorcycle shipping services
The following are the Oswego motorcycle shipping services that we provide:
- Open-air shipping: Affordable but less secure shipping option.
- Enclosed shipping: More expensive shipping option which provides protection over the bike, ensuring that it will not be harmed by any of the damage-causing perils.
- Crated shipping: Secure shipping option in which a bike is put in a crate.
- Storage services: This is a service which provides you with the chance to have your bike stored safely as you plan your move to suit your schedule.
- Insurance coverage: This is a provision made mandatory by law but we do our best to ensure that you get a comprehensive coverage against the various perils.
Talk to us
Please feel free to talk to us should you need any assistance or information on our services. Our agents are available round the clock and you can talk to them on the number 1-800-452-2880.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory